Friday, May 16, 2014

To be like Christ

Through the years of walking with Jesus, I just lean on Jesus and whatever His Word says, I do.

Like when the word says put your priority on His Kingdom and His Righteousness, I put my heart to learn all about I can learn about Jesus and His Righteousness!!!

When I learn stopping of blessing comes from the root of fear, stress and condemnation, when ever I encounter them, I pray to Lord to bind the spirit of them out of me.

When Lord Jesus says do not pick up trouble and do not fear, I stay away from them and when fearful, I will pray to Lord that He do not give a spirit of fear but of power, love, sound mind and self control.

When He says love your enemy, I forgive whoever want to hurt me or harm me, including ex and those who prosecute me!!!

Whatever come on me I just trust His Finished Work and walk out of it!!!

When Jc gave me rejections, I just let go.

For ex, it took step by step till now, I take him just like someone else, not related!!!

I just continue to walk in His Grace and survive by His Mercy!!! Glory Glory!!!

Yesterday, while listening to Mark Blit interview by a mum and her son, that mum take out the bible and turned to the definition and read out what is love. As I listened to her, I realised by the Grace of Jesus, I have fully walk in this Love!!! Glory Glory!!!

Now my heart is clear and light!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord said I have graduated from this training!!! Hallelujah Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am so glad and at the same time, humbled by His Grace!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: