Saturday, May 17, 2014

Thank You!

Hi Readers to this blog,

I thank you for reading my blog!!! As the training is completed and the next phase of walking out will depend on the Right Moment, Right Time!!!

I am humbled that you keen to read all that were written here, it mainly is a record of how The Lord has been leading me from a young Christian pride with life in darkness to a mature and humbled down mature Christian walking based on the Grace given by Jesus!!!

I know it's nothing about me!!! Without the Grace and Mercy of Jesus, I won't be able to push through, especially with death threat spiritually often!!! All these are training to see how Big Jesus Finished Work is and also to see my Father is a Almighty God!!!

One thing about each our life, when face with trials, it's always a chance to lift us higher to be a better person!!!

Even Su that used to scold angrily at her sons is a transformed child of God to handle her trials trusting Jesus!!!

Without The Lord, I won't be able to go through the Divorce without hating ex and even be generous to him.

Without The Lord, I won't be able to take the years of spiritual trials and even emotional trials unscarred!!! Even this V thingy Lord allowed it so that my fear of failure marriage and not confident of self as a woman could be healed!!! It is something I did not even know that I had such fear!!!

The last test is emotional and free from love of money!!! Surely Lord is Good, He knows how to tempt me to move ahead with Him. Some is about no choice but have to go through!!! Be it pull or push, Lord lead me through many trials that I can't even count as there were too many!!!

But it's good, whatever He put through, He will give Grace to walk through!!!

Now I know that He only let me go through what I can handle, even all these curses that I complained about, when I was a younger Christian, He will make sure only enough come through, those I can't handle, He will handle!!! Then He lead me through new knowledges and then release more for me to train!!! Surely, nothing is not bearable!!! Suffer is the process to humble down!!! Surely once I went through them, they become nothing to me!!!

So, it's about spiritual growth!!! Of course, He place rewards to our faith in always looking to Him!!! All these is necessary for the job that He is placing! Lesser training, lower level and harder training for higher level positioning!!! Do not complain, look to His Finished Work and walk through!!! These are the different fire that He put us through and whether we get reward or nothing will based on how we walk through each of the trial and not running away!!!

If the trial happen again, likelihood is one did not pass the test and so retest!!! Sometime, it's about to mould us down much!!!

The ultimate goal is to walk like Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: