Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's another game!

Now then I realise this V thing is another of the emotional game by them!!! I thought it ended with the hospital and the taxi but they tried another round of it with spirit whispering to make it more realistic!!! But it just another emotional game of theirs!

But Lord led me through to remove my fear of failure marriage and it is good!!! Even now I no more look down on myself anymore! I gained the confident back and it is good!!! Thank you very much, you all who acted so well!!! Applause to you!!!

Lord finally let me know it's not Him after keeping quiet for the whole week!!! Anyway, I thank Him for leading me through! I do have my reserve but I go along to see what's there at the end of path!!! Anyway, I am well!!! Glory Glory!!!

Surely Lord is good no matter the season is good or bad!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Frankly speaking, those who played all these games are just perfectly normal people just like you and me!!! Just because of their political stand, they thought everyone that have long distance clueless relatives are all as crazy in politics and would be against them. Actually I am neutral be they the ruling or the opposition!!!

Who I care about is how many could get the salvation finished by Jesus Christ! The rest I don't bother what they stand for in their political stand!!! Not that one party won or another party lost, I would be happy or sad! I just don't bother!!! What I used to bother is people suffering!!!

However, I realised that when one come to hardship, then they will reach out to Jesus, so I never look at someone suffering due to poor financially with the same pity anymore!!! Glory Glory!!!

No wonder Jesus said, 'the poor you will always have, but what she does for my bury is good!' It's need a understanding of the Lord's Way to fully understand sometime, hardship of a person life is good, otherwise they won't look for a God who can help!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

And when bullying a person can get the person to your side? It's when you show love for people and touch people's heart that pulls people to your side!!! Human nature is just so!!!

Have anyone cane a kid and the kid will love the parents? No, they dislike!!! Law strengthen sin aka wrong doing!!! Only those who really read the bible would realise only forgiveness works!!! Otherwise, how am I still talking to ex today? It's about forgiveness!!!

No comments: