Monday, May 5, 2014

Life as at now

While thinking through my life as at now and from the start of January till now, even though my daily life is about spending time with The Lord, cooking my meals and clean myself, in such a routine work daily, doors has opened and doors has been shut like nobody business!!!

Yes, I did not do anything special to promote myself or make myself like or dislike!!! It just a normal me spending time with The Lord!!! It has been so since 2007 when The Lord saw my heart is for Him and He leads me into greater fellowship with Him and I had been so all these years!!!

And what happen when I just sit at His Feet to fellowship with Him only!!! What you have seen happened in my life??? Sometime, there is fore warning, sometime there is none!!! It depends if I am fearful of the situation or not!!! For those He knows I might be uncomfortable, Lord just pushed me in to let me see there is nothing to fear!!! Shifting to mum's home is one example!!!

Through all these years of walks, He shut doors to my marriage, to me as a mother for Jc! He let Jc likes her dad so much that with me she is just entertaining and when the daddy comes, is all hugs and kisses!!! Lord even let me let go of worrying for her and stop being a mother to her!!! So much so that I wondered should I stand up to receive the prayer for Mother's Day and feel weird to go collect the card to redeem the gift two weeks later!!!

Even at the first blood moon approaching, His Festival of Passover, He led me to meet V for the first time!!! Then come so many postings depends on what I seen or heard from The Lord! Lord was working on my comfortability at the same time!!!

He give Grace to come in and come through to do His Work, right! And that's what He did!!!

Imagine the week by week, as and when I go to church! Different things are happening to me under my nose!!! It is not what I could control or don't control! It just Happened!!!

Based on my comfortability, Lord is putting V with me again that I do wonder if the Word spoken was from Him or not that I prayed to Lord to remove all of the imposter voices!!!

But it seem to be still the same voice of V and me!!! Looking at the situation of whom I met, presumed his sister last week and presumed his mum this Sunday, and sometime back, that MacDonald delivery old man presumed was his grandpa, seem like door is opening in this direction!!!

I am mellowed down and work down by Lord to accept this might be a reality!!! From a self-righteous heart at my divorce that He let me let go of self-dignity and further working down my uncomfortability, that at this point, anything is possible!!! I have His Shalom Peace!!! Glory Glory!!!

Anyway, I will still sit and wait, just like Naomi told Ruth, on how Lord, the Greater Boaz, will bring things through!!! I give all Glory and Praise to His Name!!!

It's not by power, not by strength but by His Spirit and His Anointing that brings all things through for His Glory and for the Name of Jesus to be Magnified and Glorified to the North, South, East and West of This World!!! I pray in the Name of JESUS!!! Amen Amen!!

PS:
On a lighter note, just as I posted this post, I noticed today is 5th May!!! Noah found Grace, Ruth received Favor! And I shall have all the Grace and All the Favour in the Name of JESUS!!! Grace upon Grace!!!

No comments: