Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Fruit of Spirit

Lord is telling us if we walk in love, then the Fruit of the Spirit will be with us!!! But it's not by self-effort that you tried to do, but as you trust and walk with Him, He manifest Himself for you to be walking in His Grace!!! Glory Glory!!!

Luke 43:43-45
'"For a Good Tree is Not Making Rotten Fruit,
And again a Rotten Tree is Not Making Good Fruit. 

For Each Tree is Known by Its Own Fruit: 
For they Do Not gather Figs from Thorn Plants and they Do Not Gather a bunch of Grapes from a Thorn Bush. 

The Good Man produce Good from the Good Treasure of his Heart (Holy Spirit), 
And the Evil Man produces Evil from the Evil in His Heart (satan): for His Mouth is speaking out from the Abundance of his heart (full manifestation of evil spirit)."'

In this world, we are not as free as what most of us would like to think!!! If one do not yield to God, devil will give them evil thoughts and soon one is walking in the evil spirit manifestation without knowing it!!!

Likewise, one who walk closely to Jesus, Holy Spirit will lead us to walk in the Full Manifestation of the Blessing to walk in Love that the world don't understands as devil will not teach them about this!!! It's exactly the opposite of what the world is!!! Hallelujah Halllujah!!!

This is the blessed Hope from The Lord:

Luke 6:46-49
'"Why do you call ME, 'Lord, Lord!' And Do Not Do what I Say?

For Everyone who Comes to Me and Hears My Words and Does them,
I shall Show you what he is Like:

He is a Man Building a House, who Dug and Made Deep and Placed the Foundation upon the Rock (Jesus Christ): 
And when the flood came the river burst upon that House
And it was Not Able to Shake It because it was Well Built. 

But the One who Heard and Did Not Do is like

A man who built a house upon the ground without a foundation,
Which the River beat against and it immediately collapsed and there was a great ruin of that house."'

You see, once accepted Christ, Salvation is Done! Thank You for the Finished Work! Lord Jesus!!!

So, no matter how much one suffer in this world, the moment one depart from this body, it's the end of the destruction!!! The blessed Soul and Spirit is whole and young!!! Glory to Jesus!!!

But, look at me whom they think I will suffer the same as mum. Mum didn't walk with Jesus, she return to her god! But Grace is Good Enough that she is now with Jesus and Her Beloved Husband!!!

For me, since 2008 they have been dumping lots of spirits on me, it really like the river burst and the water rushed against me. But, bless be to Lord Jesus and His Finished Work at the Cross!!!

I am just like a sponge, nothing could affect me. His Grace pull me through!!! Even though I could feel the severity of the spirits, but once it's over, I am still whole!!! Now I could understand John G Lake when he said disease died on his hand!!! I am experience this too!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I don't look at things that happens around me as what I used to be. I have total immunity that I don't feel any bad feeling at all!!! In fact, I pitied those that have to work hard to make sure I suffer!!! I praise Jesus for the Joy!!! Think now I could understand Paul in His Suffering!!! Praise Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: