Saturday, May 3, 2014

I Forgive You!

To you whom cause my marriage to breakdown:

Do not carry the guilt of what you did to my family! Guilt could lead to sickness or bad behavior, I do not want you to dwell in them!!!

What done could not be undone!!! Forgive and have a Peace of Heart!!!

Even though divorce is not what I am looking for, in a way, I am glad that it ended in this way!!!

Not that I love divorce! But to be trapped in a loveless marriage is a empty heart of sadness!!! So, getting out of it brings relieves!!! Praise Jesus!!!

I do not hate anybody as hatred is of the devil! I choose to Forgive and remain in the Shalom Peace of Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!!

But that does not mean I want to associate with any of you! I have no hard feelings but I keep my distance for peace sake! A pastor ever said if you go near the devil, his dog will bite you!!! So I keep my distance!!!

I thank Lord for all the up heave has settled in peacefulness! Glory Glory!!!

My stand with The Lord is clear now!!! I will walk in His Holiness and I shall not sin by the Grace of Jesus!!!! Hallelujah Hallelujah!!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Thank you all for your interest in this episode. I am thankful my mind is clear now!!! Glory Glory!!!Amen Amen!!!

No comments: