Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Life or Death

Morning I was woken up at 4:30am from a strong attack on my head that lasted from late afternoon. On off wake up and sleep under the power!!!

As I mediated upon waking up, I saw this parable told by Lord Jesus about a man so happy that his investments are yielding results and time to harvest. The following two verse is one from his own thought and one God talking!!!

Luke 12:19-20
'And I will say to my being, "Self, you have many good possessions being stored up for many years to come: you must continually rest (aka take a break), you must right now eat, drink enjoy yourself."'

Then God said to him, "Foolish man, on This Night they are Demanding Back Your Life from you: but what you have prepared to whom will it be given?"'

As I read this verse about the Devil demanding the Life of man, suddenly I realised that this is happening on those who has yet to Receive Christ!!! As what the father of a girl from NCC saw, he said 2 men was trying to pull him to join a bus load of people!!! He was unconscious in the ICU and had just pray to Jesus in his unconsciousness that afternoon and the Demand came for His Life that night!!!

He had to struggled with them about he had accepted Christ that afternoon before finally they let him go!!! He was out of ICU that week and told his daughter after he was transferred to the Normal ward!!!

Those who had accepted Christ, a doctor, who was in-charged of near death patients shared that the moment for them to go, there always a Glory Light will appear and he saw peace in the patients, no matter what sickness were killing them. It just like both my parents, it's like in joyful sleep!!!

This doctor shared that for those who didn't accept Christ, darkness came and then that patient died!!!

He was so convicted that he accepted Christ!!!

No wonder those who didn't accept Christ, when they go, their face is never at peace! Because they had they lives being forcefully pulled away from them, how to be happy??? It's a DEMAND for your life from the darkness!!!

Personally I encountered once with ex as I felt his coldness body and prayed to Lord to pump the Blood of Jesus into him!!! When darkness came, I could not see my hand nor him!!! But as I continued to pray for him, darkness had no choice but to leave!!! Glory to Jesus!!!

That's why I am very assured of Heaven exist the bible way and not what darkness tried to fool people on other stories of spiritual as the darkness don't want man to encounter the Real God!!!

My heart is to see as many as possible to get salvation!!! As I always told my relatives, if man way could work, God the Father, need not send God the Son, Lord Jesus to die for all people!!! But man have to make his personal choice to accept Jesus, no one could do that for him or her!!!

Have you accepted Jesus?

No comments: