Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Walking with Jesus

Ephesians 1:3-6
'Blessed be GOD and FATHER of our LORD Y'SHUA Messiah, who blessed us 
with every Spiritual Blessing in the Heavenlies by Messiah,
just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world,
for us to be Holy and Blameless in His Presence in Love,
because He predestined us into Adoption through Y'shua Messiah into Himself,
to the Good Pleasure of His Will,
into the commendation of His Glorious Grace by which He favoured us with the Beloved.'

I have been lead by The Lord to walk with Him all these while that I did not realised that I have walked into the Spiritual World unknowingly! I see things in the Spiritual Way and talk in such way that I did not realise the mass people are not walking in it and this do not see things from the way I see!!! Glory Glory!!!

It is with Jc feed back of what her daddy said and now talking to a old tour mate that Lord revealed I am walking in the Spiritual Blessing as such they have no clue of the Spirit Realm. Glory Glory!!!

I see things not as the world see and I walk in His Grace and Mercy that the world don't understand!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! No wonder the Bible become so clear to me!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am in the Heart Beat of GOD the Father that forgiveness and Loving Kindness comes so easily that man do not understand nor could believe.

Abba, I thank You for leading me so closely!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: