Friday, April 25, 2014

Sheep without Shepherd

I am sad to see those sheeps without Shepherd!!! It's poor thing that when they face issue of the heart, they don't have a Saviour to rescue them!!!

In this world that is still under darkness control, when one face a problem, their thoughts is always about terminating the problem or hitting someone back!!!

It's amazing how darkness lead them to manifest!!!

I am so glad that Lord Jesus led me to sent my girl to this kiddy to let me know the principal!!! Surely, through all that, He got the principal to tell me about Jesus that in my hardest moment of helplessness, I could let Him led me back to Him!!! Glory!!! Glory!!!

It is when I saw them, who without Jesus, a simple solution could become so costly and complicated that I am thankful that I have Jesus and need not walk the pit that they fell into!!!

Life is such that it is unfairly good that even in prosecutions, I could rejoice of what I have!!! Joy in the little is how Lord will lead to the increase!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, make me a Great Shepherd through Christ Jesus to Lead more lost sheep to you!!! Glory!!! Glory!!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!

No comments: