Sunday, April 20, 2014

Jesus Finished Work!

Just come out of church after watching the video of what Jesus gone through at the Cross!!! Thank You! Jesus!!!

I could understand the video well as even though I went through a lesser suffering than Him, nevertheleast, it is still suffering. To See Lord Jesus gone through a Greater Suffer for the Whole World, my soul was shaken to cry non-stop for quite a while!!!

My Lord had suffered much for me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I think I might have mistaken the joy of The Lord, from Abba Father's Kissing as that of the man as they both happened the same day!!! As these few days, the image of his hidden smile keep popping up and Lord gave me an impression that he is not from Him!!!

As for ex proclaiming of he is currently don't have anyone, he was apologizing talking about it!!!

I will see how things turn out eventually. As it's a day to day seeing of His Manifestation!!!

So, I will wait patiently and let the Truth surface! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: