Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Men of My Life

Today, I was led to think of the men in my life from 20 odd years old till now. Glory Glory!!!

Generally, I don't consider I am that good looking nor anything great. But somehow, different kinds of men were attracted to me for some reason. And I am clueless why? Especially I was empty of any men in my early twenties!!!

Life seem a joke to me!!! I should say!!!

My first man was my ex-boyfriend, whom, I knew him for 8 months and only got together for around 5-6 times!!! I met him years later when going to church last year, with wife and kid, and seem his married to a fierce and ugly woman!!! Think he recognised me, but it was a speechless and emotionless meeting. It was a deep sense of give up, I sensed in him...under the order of his wife and taking care of his girl and carrying the bags!!!

He boasted to me about a certain girl in his night class and in the end, we broke and this the deal he got. I pitied him!!!

Around the time that I was knowing my ex-husband, a boy 10 years my junior came from Indonesia to meet me and wanted me to drop my ex for him. As he is from the rich and I did not like the life of being a rich man wife and also his youthfulness, I decided on ex rather than him.

But life seem to be a joke that I met a man (ex) whom don't know what is love and don't know how to give love. Only good thing I learnt from him is, when buying things, don't look at price but look and see if I like the item. Another important issue I learnt from him the Law that I appreciated Lord's Grace so much more!!!

During my first annual bonue, I went to Turkey and met a man in the tour group that I had quite a few outing with him. As he liked to give uncertain answer, always making sure he is not caught in any loose tail, I could not find security in him and rejected him when he proposed that I to become his girlfriend. Even though my mum preferred him to ex when he helped in my shifting house. Those days where ex did not have a car but he has!!!

Lord Jesus is the 5th man that I come to know and walked passionately with Him! He has came to meet me in church and leading me, being my teacher, my healer, my faithful Lamb of God and my Saviour and my Shepherd!

Out of my mum hospital stay, I heard of this accusation of I dating this man, Seng, I was wondering what they were talking as they didn't talk directly. But Lord used the guy that came forth as a test for me to fine tune me. Well, 2 weeks ago, I finally met this man!!! They know about his interest in me through their own sourcing on the citizen but I am totally clueless!!! This is the most obscure man that I came to know about. Just one meeting and now avoiding!!!

The next man that I will meet eventually will be the blessed man that Lord told him and me that we are each other husband and wife but Lord blocked his face from me that morning; I could not see his face!!! He got a shock and I too at that greeting each other in church!!! But Lord provided 2 focuses for me to concentrate on His Preaching through Ps Prince and to look at this man. Lord led me through a simple understanding of him that there is something I will like in him. This is what that secured me in holding on to His Promise!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amazing right? A simple life but somehow, men are attracted to me for some reason that I don't know but only they know!!!

No comments: