Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Beauty of the Grace of God

This encounter with the man, V, I realised one thing!!!

I am just like a pebble in the sea shore; who would take notice of me? None other than Abba Father through the Finished Work of Christ Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

It is not me that V was attracted to, he is attracted to the GRACE of GOD!!! Glory Glory!!!!

Through all these years of changing me to be from Glory to Glory, it's His GRACE that come in me and come through me to enable me to do all those things that I by self was unable to do!!!!

For years, I have post of His Training and Sharpening of me for His GLORY!!! This is the GRACE that attracted V much. He sees a woman who can meet his needs!!!

Was V attracted to my physical self? No!!!

He was at the station promoting the insurance; not that I see him, but there was a few of them there for some weeks here n there. I would see them but I was never stopped by them. So you see, by self there is nothing attractive about me!!!

It was when I talked to that old lady and blessed her food and money, the Action of GRACE caught his eyes and he stopped me!!!!

At first, I think he was still not so sure till I mentioned the training that Lord wanted me to lost my self dignity!!! Lord was using man as an object of training. For this self dignity is mainly against man!!! To submit, I have to let go of this dignity that everyone has, then I could offer my body as a sacrifice!!!!

V is attracted to the GRACE that shine forth in this training!!! This is why after I mentioned this, he offered a seat to me to listen more about Lord's Grace!!!

In the process, he offered his name card but I did not take as I have no intention to buy any insurance! Lord is my Provision!!! I need not look to the world to help myself to earn something by giving away some thing!!!

So twice he tried to get me to sign up for something, didn't work too!!! So, I didn't have any of his contact and he has none of mine!!! Glory Glory!!!! It's meant to be!!!  Thank You, Lord, for Your Leading!!!!

As the meeting was smooth, and the Love of Father GOD was with me, the Joy I was in, I think should be from The Lord and if anything please about him, he did not condemn me at all!!!

I was sick and tired of my sis telling me that I have to change my dressing and make up myself to look younger!!! She was saying her Rock Kid leader was saying I looked 60s but V said I look my age!!!

As ex go for other younger girls, for him it is also my age!!! So, the only pleasing word from V was I look like my age!!! It sounded good when others had condemned me on that!!!

So it was a mutual deposit of Grace that made the meet present, but man don't survive based on just 1 need satisfied. There is more to life than just 1 area and Lord told me that he is not the one as his smile disturbed me much!!! It was this smile that made me uneasy with him. So I was glad when Lord told me His Blessed one is not him.

With this episode, it only leads me to understand the GRACE of GOD better!!! To know that it's all about HIM and Nothing about me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: