Monday, April 7, 2014

The DELIVERER will come from ZION

For time after time, I have always wondered how my birth is linked to Jesus coming back and today, when I was watching, Rabbi Greg preaching of 'When Israel Grabs the Tzitzit, the Bleeding of Israel will stop', which he preached on 5th April 2014, Saturday, Lord kept repeating 'the shoot from Zion'.

Lord gave me an understanding He is leading me, who believe in Him and thus dwell in Zion, His Kingdom, and the natural root of the Jews. I began to think of my birth date again, but this bears nothing to anything!!!

Then Lord led me to think of my conception and to Jerusalem's Liberation in 7th June 1967. Pastor Prince had always mentioned about the timeline of Jesus coming is to look at Jerusalem coming back to Israel.

Then I realised that when Jerusalem is liberated, Lord led my mum to receive His Spirit to conceive me!!! What a timing!!! Come 2017 for His Full manifestation, I will be 49!!! What a spiritual co-incident for Daniel prophesy!!!

What a spiritual arrangement for me to meet my ex who was born on June 1967!!! What a Spiritual arrangement, no wonder devil is doing great evilness to break our marriage!!!

Anyway, I am not looking to all these, but to the Great Saviour who is coming to heal the world from all form of brokenness!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: