Sunday, April 27, 2014

Greater Glory

I thank Lord for the Greater Glory in 2014!!! Finally I am seeing some break through!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Sometime, how one reacts to a problem might see a chain reaction of life!!!

For me, unknowingly stepping into something that I should not go for lead my life to be difficult. In food I buy and daily needs of life since I hardly shop for clothes!!!

As the source of problem was unknown, there is no way to react to it! I praise Jesus to let me meet the man, where all the problem starts!!! As I met him, then a reality of a person become know to me and Lord could then provide me a solution!!!

Glory Glory!!! Today I walked on the solution and going to church was a bliss!!! It was hardly any people on the way there that it look weird!!! But I did notice at a certain turning point, head looked up as if an alien walked in.

I was checked for my existence there and got the nod of approval!!!

Subsequently, after church service and off to top up my shampoo, I got another approval to buy!!!

It end with one of my Favourite fruit, durian!!! I was led to buy a certain stall and was given favour unknowingly!!! It was after I tasted the fruit that I realised favour was given to me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

It's good to walks in God's way and be forgiving and avoiding instead of confronting!!!

Be it with ex or the last man, I found that giving up and that those that want to claim, claim their approval!!! It works out fine!!!

Finally, things can be solve and peace be restored!!! I thank Lord Jesus for His Wisdom!!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: