Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Blessed Week

Things have been turning good for me this week. It all started with Abba Father kissing me in church. As I was wondering where to do my weekly shopping, Lord told me to go near home.

As I walked to the MRT station, I saw the old lady again and she was happy to see me! She was appreciative to the little I bought for her to eat and was full of smile! Her countenance has changed ever since I started blessing her!!! She is like Glory of the Lord has come upon her and her face is no more dark!!!

Walking to the MRT Station, a man asked me if I was interested in buying insurance. As I rejected him and about to walk off, he blocked my path to continue to talk to me. For some reason, Lord led me to share my life with him!!! I don't know why....

Usually for those whom the Lord wanted to rise, He will impressed me strongly to talk to them. But this man I have nothing of that sort and his sudden block of my path gave me a jolt! So, I was unprepared and the sharing was laggi not prepare for!!!

The funny thing is, I got off him having a good feeling in my soul!!!??? He is the first man that have good comment about me ever since all the negative about my appearance by Su and by ex and by Su's leader at mum's funeral!!! I wondered was it the Kiss of the Lord did wonders!!!

This week, as ex is oversea, Jc come over to stay. At first, I was weary of it as she never ever stay here for school days at all. And my supply of food is running low!!!

However, things turns good for her stay here!!! At least, she now knows I love her and she enjoys taking bus to school and meeting friends in the journey!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Her sphere of looking at the outside world opened a lot more!!! Surely, this is good!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Last night, as I meditated, Lord is disclosing another open door for me. I was uncomfortable with the idea but Lord built me up to accept the idea and to be comfortable with it. After that, I then realised how good Lord has been for me!!!

As my siblings had gone to get a lawyer for the Grant of Probate for mum's estate, I wondered if it get through, how will my stay here be affected!!! But Lord has other plan for me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

You know, after the 4 years of Grace to remain in the marital home, I was kicked out to move to mum place. But siblings were not happy as it was supposed to divide among us all. As I have no where to stay and none of them willing to open their home to me, I am at the lost end as I wait upon the Lord!!!

I thought as the blood moon came, I thought Lord would deliver me, but I was disappointed once more!!! As He told me about the new opening, my future is supposed to be sealed in it but at this moment, I am in the unknown!!! This is why have to walk by Faith!!!

I am like a sheep being lead place to place. At each stop, I encountered different issues!!! So far, ex is the only man that I know much and Lord is opening another avenue for me to explore!!!

Lord started with opening 2 avenues for me to see, the old and the new. I was confused for a moment! I thought Lord is leading me back to ex. But, as I meditated, Lord slowly clear my thoughts to see the future and reminded the ugliness of the old!!! There was so much negativeness and shutting of doors that ex currently being friendly, let me forget about the past. But as Lord stirred me out of him and looked back, all the ugliness came back to me again!!!

No wonder the man that spoke something good of me sounded so good in my ears!!! It's like fresh air in my soul!!!

Today Jc will be moving back to be with her daddy again and I will be looking for my future-to-be!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!

Lord, thank You that as my Daddy, You takes good care of me!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: