Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Honouring

Lord led me to listen to Joel Osteen sermon on the 23rd Feb 2014, 'Have a Spirit of Honouring' and 'Strategically Ordered Step'

He wants me to honour those that should be honoured and to trust Him that like Joseph in the bible, even when his life went to rock bottom, he kept honouring those around him and Lord blessed him greatly.

Joel Osteen also talked about his dad honoured the police chief years ago and years later, this honouring led the chief to be a Mayer in that State and when they need to get a bigger place for their church, he got favour from the Mayer!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

As such, living in this country and seeing the citizen used to trust the government and the government used to look after our well being, I like to honour them to bring back this trusting relationship.

Abba Father, by the Grace of Jesus, since 1984 onwards, where Singapore faced a stand still till now 2014, there are opposition voices against them, I pray that You give the Government God's Favour in the eyes of the people of Singapore so that this trust can be established again!

Abba Father, by the Grace of Jesus, I pray that You bless our 1st Prime Minister, Mr Lee Kuang Yew long life, and bless him with Your Wisdom and Understanding to lead the younger generation to shift the over all policy so that it is benefiting for the government and the people.

Abba Father, by the Grace of Jesus, I pray that You bless the current PM with long life to continue to do the good work for Singapore!

Abba Father, by the Grace of Jesus, I pray that You bless the PAP with heart to comprehend the needs of people and to be a caring political party. I pray that You surround them with capable people who is willing to help them like the first generation of politicians for the total well being of the country. I pray that you give them wisdom to handle all problems that pops up, be it environmental or people!

All these I pray in the Name of Jesus! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, I pray that You anoint capable people whose heart are with You to handle the job needed for the well being of Singapore security, growth and overall well being!!! I pray in Jesus Name!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord, I pray for Singapore to continue to Progress and be Prosper and Your Shalom Peace to reign in Singapore forever and ever more!!! I pray in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: