Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Love

Love, the element of Love that God of Love gives to His Creation. He ask man to LOVE his wife like Christ died at the Cross for His Bride, the Children of God. He made woman the element of love but He ask her to submit. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Many a time, when we look at the survey of sex, few would enjoy much. Most men would complain in their heart that their wife do not meet his needs etc, or even ex whom said that I am a log. The main problem is not woman but man.

Just look at New Creation Church, when the Love of God and the Love of Jesus are being preached week in week out, when one knows God the Almighty Loves them so much, so many are being drawn to His Love and the congregation grows!!!

Man, just think over, if you are one that give love to your wife, keep her happy and do not condemn her and do not order her around, just treat her like the Love of your life and see her more important than you, how can such a woman heart, who is the element of emotional, not be touch!!!

I can talk from my personal experience. The 10 years that I was married, he did not really desire me, but desire the internet more. But as his need arose, he just come for the source of his pleasure release.

I was just an object, just like another other women in his life, just an object for his release. But in that 10 years, there were twice that he was pretty drunk and came back for me like a real man coming for his woman, no matter what the reason of his desire was. Those 2 times, when he treated me as his woman, not just an object of his pleasure, I was having my pleasure too.

This is what he could not understand and could not replicate when he was in himself. I had tried to explain to him but it was when I understand when one have sincere feeling for another, it is so the feeling that will transmit through.

Just that I talked about the Traditional Chinese Teaching, about this strong lady that tried to learn submission to the husband that she quarreled for 10 years. It was when she felt for his hardship in provision for the family and felt for him that he even needed to think of lies to lie to her in his tiredness and just want a rest, her heart going right into his heart to talk to his heart that they both were touched by each other that they become loving couple after that!!!

There was this real story of a man who want to divorce his wife, but the pastor told him to carry his wife from the bedroom to the door for 1 month. The close proximity of each other and the artificially creating the action before the feeling, that they both started to feel for each other and the relationship was patched.

If man would obey the commandment of the bible, to Love his woman like Christ died for us all in Love for us, all the problems in the family will be solved in no time. It is when the focus is being distracted by tv, internet, games, money, others, power, status, that love was cast aside and lives become not so happy!!!

For woman are emotional animal, she surely will respond when love is given. Hallelujah!!! For months, this lady with a hard face, I viewed her as fierce and never would want to walk close to her. It was when my heart is changed to bless her that she gave the most beautiful smile from her heart.

However, as those who don't want me to be joyful, whoever of their people that they sent to check on me become friendly to me, they will be removed from my sight. Happened a few times till I become aware of it. That's how sick those hearts are but they didn't know what they need is for Jesus to love them to wholeness!!!

Praise Jesus that trained me to walk in love and forgiveness. There were times where they set a situation and 2 persons going to start a quarrel. They even planned for someone to come later to support their warfare!!!

In another time, the dog was set to come towards me, Praise Jesus who protected me! The dog turned back. It was much later then the owner walk out from the wall near the lift!!!

I thank Holy Spirit all these years of training that leads me to walk in Love and to be forgiving. Situation that could be nasty become non issue as I respect others property and their pet.

That's why, if all of us let go of our pride and self respect, and just love life and peacefulness, no matter how bad a thing might turn out, your Joy cannot be stolen. This is why in the bible, Paul and his friend was in the most yuckiest situation, but they just worship Jesus and praise Him. In their Joy in the nasty situation, Lord sent a earthquake and all prison doors were opened.

This is why Lord Jesus told us to guard our heart, do not pick up trouble nor be afraid. Do not worry for tomorrow as today has enough itself. As we live a day at a time, and keep our heart with the Lord, His Perfect Love for us will cast out all fears!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: