Monday, March 31, 2014

My Father

My Father in Heaven is so good!!! He knows His Precious Daughter down here has been wondering how the Universe look like ever since I heard from Kat Kerr about how Lord leads her around the Space to see His Creation and they are so beautiful of His ART.

I have been wondering about them and Praise Jesus! Abba Father knows my heart!!!! Sunday worshiping with Chris Tomlin and the Passion Worship Band was really world class enjoyment to the max!!! While he was amazed we have such an auditorium for our service!!! It's all the Glory of Jesus Grace in it's Fullness!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

When Pastor Louie Giglio came on, he shows us the Stars, the Universe, of hundreds of light years away, and they are singing. Each of the creation is making sound of it own. When Pastor Louie put all the sound together, also that of the Whales, it became a Great Symphony Orchestra. Here is a a glimpse of what he preached in NCC.

I saw the Greatness of God, My Abba Father!!! I was filled with tears and so did the lady beside me. Many in the congregation were in tears of the Greatness of our Father!!!! All these creations that we marveled were on His Hand and Earth was such a tiny planet and each of us, man, are even more tinier and ...

In these tinniest of us, He cares and He sent His Son, The Word, to become a baby and born to die for all the people of this world!!! His Hand opened wide on the Cross that said all our sins were being judged and we are being set free in Him, now come and accept His Redemptive Work for each of ourselves, so that we can be really be set free!!!

Looking at how BBBIGGGG my Father is, suddenly, whatever was poured on me become nothingness in Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I know it's nothing about me but Him and Him alone!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Men, who are we? Just a bunch of disobedient kids that is hard to please!!! Heaven all creations worshipped God but we, man, we need a Savior to come to Earth and yet, even though He had Finished His Work, man is still diddy daddy to come to Him. Even in daily life, few worship Him. He has the whole universe singing praise to Him but when man sing praise, He is extremely pleased. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

My Father, My Father, Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!


No comments: