Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Singapore I believe

Abba Father has led me to listen to the song Dominic composed for Mr Lee Kuan Yew. After watching it, I went on to listen to his interview about the Hard Truth about Singapore. Well, after listening, I finally understand him better and agreed with whatsoever he said about Singapore! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I used to believe in the Singapore Government till I listened and read about money, greed that people post in the internet and changed my view on them. When views of opposition that talks about daily life getting harder, I became even more believe that there is something not right there.

Today, after listening to Mr Lee talked about Singapore and the challenge it faced, Lord gave me the understanding to understand him completely to even agreed to whatsoever he said. Now I know his heart is for Singapore!!!

Even though it is necessary to move ahead and got misunderstood, it is necessary to move ahead. I thank him for being a good leader with foresight for Singapore!!! I thank the Lord for anointing our leaders with wisdom to rule the country well. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Even though Singapore is just a dot on the world map and nothing significant in there to shout about, Lord blessed Singapore with Great Leaders that command respect from the world!!! Even in church, Pastor Prince is well sought after by many Christians all over the world and New Creation Church has such a drawing power that makes people to move house just to go to NCC!!! Amazing Amazing!!!

Today, after a few years of under wrong thoughts of the government, I finally understand what's going on. Well, what I could say is, it is never easy to handle a country. But I thank Lord that place special anointing on our leaders to make sure things go well for Singapore!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Now I understand why they need to stop those that goes against them from spreading their wings. For the safety of our country, for the longevity of this country, all is necessary!!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I thank Lord for leading me to understand them again. It is just like God, my Abba Father. When wrong teaching about God is preached, the people got wrong understanding. But when the right Gospel is preached, then people knows God is a Loving Father!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I guess my time to move out is soon to be, so Lord have to correct me with the right information so that I would not have the wrong believe. Glory to Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Well, even though I am under prosecution, but I take this as Lord needs me to go through for helping people all over the world in future. So, no matter good or bad, Lord will make it good for me. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for this leading. I pray that You blessing Singapore so that just like the Israeli in Egypt, You bless each married Singapore Women to be productive and produce more than enough babies to replace the population growing old. I pray that You bless their husband to earn more than enough so that they could support the family.

I pray that You continue to bless Singapore and let Your Glory shines on our Nation so that we will shine for Your Son, Jesus Christ sake!!!

I pray that all the big companies will be interested to set up their company here and I pray that You bless all Singaporeans to be equipped with the knowledge and wisdom to handle the job with exceptional skills that Singapore will prosper and become a Great Nation!!!!

I pray all these in the Name of Jesus and by His Grace and Mercy and His Shred Blood that it shall be done!!!

I pray that all the people of Singapore will love the Government and the Government will love the people of Singapore and I pray for Peace and Harmony of Jesus to reign in Singapore! I pray in the Almighty Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: