Tuesday, March 11, 2014

By The Grace of God

Hi Brother and Sister in Christ, Grace and Peace onto you!

I was wondering what I could write and Lord led me to watch a few of Joyce Meyer sermons. Generally, I could see a lot of children of God still not operating on their God given Right that come through the Finished Work of Jesus.

The Word of God in the bible said that we died of ignorance!!!

How do one access the word of God in time of need? We are to come boldly to the Throne of God to obtain Grace and Mercy for our need. But how are we to come boldly to get then?

The bible is full of Scriptures. The bible said His Word dividing Soul and Spirit, and even bones and marrows and even our thoughts and thinking!!! So, what we supposed to do is to speak the word of God over our life in area of need.

If it's fear or mental issue, you can just pray to Lord that He did not give you a Spirit of fear, but of Power, of Love, Sound Mind and Self Control in the Name of Jesus!!!

When you can pray, just pray to Lord that I can pray but You can. Lord, thanks You that You will pray for me and start praying as He is the One who speaks!

If it's emotional not peace, by the Authority of Jesus, By His Mighty Right Hand bind the spirit of anger, upset, resentment, unforgiveness out. Be thou pluck out by the root and be thou throw into the sea in the Name of Jesus!!! Speak with the given Authority that Lord has given us!!!

You know, when you Trust Him much, sometime, when you are unable, He would even come in you and come through you to pray by Himself. If you are sleeping, He might wake you up to pray too. All these were my encounters with Him!!!

When things that He told you that He is giving to you and yet you did not see any manifestation of it, but instead, you go through shame, even being look down by other, even all form of unhappiness in life, what should you do?

Just continue to stand on His Victory Ground that He has secured for you at the Cross, the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. And pray. Lord, you do not give me shame but you have lifted me up High to sit with Christ Jesus on Your Right Hand.

Bind all the evil spirits out and continue to walk in His Grace that He has given you Through the Cross.

I realise why Lord has led me through years of encounter with the devil, from 2008 to now. If not for those walk through the fire and look to His Finished Work for Deliverance, I would not know He is always Faithful, I would not know there is nothing to be afraid. It's all these years of encounter and daily fighting in rest with what is given to me, that I know His Faithfulness and I know through Him, I have my Victory and there is nothing to be afraid about. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I pray that you will walk in your Victory Ground that He has set for you and in due time, you will see your rewards!!! Lord don't train us for nothing. He train us so that we can help others who can't in their needs. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: