Monday, March 17, 2014

God Merciful Heart

Today at church, I finally see Abba Father very Merciful Heart!!! He is such a Loving Father!!! Glory Glory!!!

Of all families Lord Jesus could choose to born, He came to Mary and Joseph who was poor. He did not see their environment but He only see their faithful heart!!!

He then let the wise men of the East to bring a Big Convoy of Spices and wealth to bless Mary and Joseph.

Years later, Abba knows King David had snatched the wife of Urriah, through unfaithfulness to all his wives and even murdered Urriah. Even though Bathsheba became David's wife under such shame, Lord did not look at her shame but Highly Blessed her son, Solomon, to be crowned as King after King David!!! His Abundance of Grace and Sure Mercy of David, fully redeemed Bathsheba from all her shame and shone her in her son's Glory....being the wisest king and the richest so far, in present time.

Those who lived in Shame, Lord fully Redeemed them and gave them double honour, for all they had suffered!!!

Come to present time, ever since I come into this world and gained knowledge, I wondered why my grandfather died so young that mum didn't even get to see him.

Not only that, both my parents died in their 70s that is just too young to pass away. All my family tree mental health was cursed too. They made sure we forever stay low in society. Two of my uncles had also died, one of cancer and the other mental illness for many years and when he was out, he was so remorseful of my grandma died before he was out of mental hospital that he committed suicide!!!

In this generation, there are cursed of cancer, etc too. Altogether, so far 3 death among my father and his siblings. In my generation, one cousin died of cancer. and my another cousin, the only son, became mental blockage....

And myself, I suffered so much that now I know all these early death and even sickness is being placed on us purposely. I used to ask Lord that if He knows I am so condemned by all these men even though in Christ, I am being set free from condemnation, I asked Him why He want to use me.

Practically, at such point, I had few who I can trusted and had become pretty alone. But today sermon I finally understood!!! The more I am shamed by them, Lord even more want to give me greater Honour that He is using me as a marker for His Fire Judgement that will eventually burn off this earth and Heaven and to create a new one after that, to receive His Fullness of Abraham Blessing, to be the spokeswoman, for His 2nd Coming and to do Great Signs and Wonders through Him in me!!!

Now I finally understand the more I am shamed, the more He want to bless!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord did disclose to me those who prosecuted me, their ancestor, was saved by my ancestor. This is the 'reward' given to us for the kindness of my ancestor!!! To place so much curse upon us that pushed us so low in the society and even die younger than usual.

But His Grace is enough, His Strength make perfect in my weakness. He is rising me and my siblings up to be placed at the highest level of society!!! Now I finally understand Abba Father Merciful Heart!!! He knows what is committed to us and He sees all. His Grace stretched out to lift me out of the cursed life to live in His Blessed Life. I from so ignorance of the world, He opened my eyes to see them all. Actually, I felt sad!!!

You know why I felt sad? Those that they bring to check on us and even to come near to test, most of them is from my own Dialect group. That means long ago when they came from China to Singapore, they were close clique as I watched the recent tv program that talked about the ancient time of Singapore!

Yet, this same dialect group are those people that survey us, followed us and know every moment of us, even go supermarket they also follow, even whatever I want they make sure something is disrupted.

This group of people supposed to be called Ka Ki Nah, which mean own family. Yet, it is this group that is doing all these to my family, from mum at the hospital to now me. To see they coming against my family, I felt sad.

To watch from TV to see the various people talking about the olden days and see their smiling face and compared them to what my family tree are receiving from own group of people...that's why I felt sad, even when talking to them, I felt sad.

Maybe this is the Heart of Love that Lord had put in me. Without Love, I won't be sad, but with Love and to see them doing that, it just sad me. But I thank Jesus that He at the Cross, His Heart was so Broken that mine could be healed.

Abba Father, I thank You that You saw what devil had used this group of people to come against my family tree, I thank You that the blood that comes through my mum, the Jews blood, make a different to all these curses. You promised Father Abraham that whosoever curse them, they will be cursed; whosoever bless them, they will be blessed.

I thank You that Your word said that we are to pray for the well being of those who come against us, and the wrath is for You to handle, not for us to touch. Abba Father, I pray that You by the blood of Jesus, His Finished Work at the Cross, removed their veils that is covering the eyes in their heart to know that You love them and Salvation is theirs if only they accepted Jesus. I pray in the Name of Jesus!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for Your intention to lift me and my siblings high up. I praise You for Your Abundance of Grace and Free Gift of Righteousness for me to reign as King in Life through Christ Jesus!!! Thank You, Abba Father!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: