Thursday, March 13, 2014

Why Lord Choose me?

I do not understand why those who come against me is fearful about? They not only send curses of sickness to try to kill me, they also send men to tempt me with sex. I am really clueless of their motives.

Why did Lord choose me and rise me up? Am I smart or am I intelligent in anyway that He likes me so much that highly rise me up?

No, basically when He looked for me, I was almost having my mental problem and could not understand my husband(ex). It was under such condition that He came to me and told me that He want to rise me up.

For me, I am just the obedient sheep that follow His Foot Steps. When I was moved away the path, Lord always pull me back as I looked to Him for His Finished Work at the Cross.

If you read the bible, you will noticed the Lord told us to love our enemy. He said what good is there if you only love those who love you? It's only when we love those that hate us that our good work will be put in His Book of Love. It is for this reason that I show love to ex even when the divorce them is very unfavourable to me and his multiple unfaithfulness hurt me so much.

I just cast the pain to the Lord who had suffered all pains for us at the cross and continued to forgive him. He that I know and hurt me so much I could forgive, why not you who for whatever reason you know, and I don't know, try to hurt me. I have no hard feeling for you as I don't want to be with the devil. I rather remain in the Peace of Jesus!!! Praise Jesus!!!

I am not one who play around with man. If so, how is Lord going to use such a woman for His Glory? I must be pure in heart like a child for Him to use me. Not when I am full of emotion and let the devil lead me left and right, high and low. As such, how can a peaceful heart contain any evil against anyone? I refuse to go for what the devil is good in. He is the Mastor of Sin and I refuse to go to him!!!

I do not know what you want to learn from me? More about Jesus? That is what Lord leads me to talk anyway. I who, am bad in small talk, Lord used this mouth to speak about Jesus! This is only what I speak nowadays!!! My pride and inner self righteousness, Lord cleared for me that I no longer look to self but to Him and Him alone. So, do you want to know about Jesus from me???

Why Lord need to train me for so many years before rising me up? He must make sure I will walk with Him. His tests of faithfulness is super many times till countless. He is more kiasu that any human put together. His test can be on and on till one lost tract of time how many times He had tested.

Main reason for such testing is to ensure one that He is using Mightily do not fall easily into sin. Otherwise, it will not be a good representation of Him. As such, you don't find me nasty nowadays, even though you took all my valuable things and even the mattress I slept on.

You even want to loosen my tooth so that I could not enjoy my food and you make sure that the food I ordered was almost burnt or not fresh. Am I angry? No, I am not. I just take it as another day of training.

I know the different between God and Devil so much that I do not want myself to be used by the devil in any of his tactics. So, I don't know what insecurity about me that you are so afraid that you want to make sure I lost my mind and I am dead. I have nothing against you.

Whatever that might happen between my generation and yours, I believe Jesus being the Lamb of God and the Trespass Offering for my generation and yours. His Sacrifice at the Cross has paid it all!!! Nothing for me nor you to claim. If you accepted Jesus,  you are even being made the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!!!

Even I wrote all these, I know you might not believe nor trust, as you only trust yourself and all that you know and in control. Anyway, it's hard work that you always must beware of whoever that might back step you. I know you have a big army of people working for you in all areas that hard for one to fly out of what you don't want to let go. But I am trusting Jesus that one day you might know He loves you so much and you need not look over your back. He will protect His Flock!!! Praise Jesus!!!

In this world, everyone tries to find a position to hold on and even find some wealth to hold. But is one really happy when one have all these? No, money and position can never give happiness.

Only the Love of God through Christ Jesus Finished Work at the Cross can give Real Happiness and Secured Heart that forever, I am redeemed and Heaven is my Home. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: