Thursday, March 20, 2014

Rapture will not be that soon!

I am glad that Lord is rising women up and giving us His Movement while most men of God keep guess wrongly about the rapture and the 7 years of Tribulation.

Since Lord is rising me up for His 2nd coming and the thousand years reign. He has let me know that I will live for Him for 1500. If I am to live that long, how can rapture come?

I am glad that when I went to YouTube to watch Kat Kerr 2014 preaching, she too said the same thing. She said Abba has let her peep to His Timeline and now is the Kingdom Age. It's the time for Children of God to rise up for His Glory!!! It's the time for the Great Harvest, not for the time to run away from earth. If so, who shall do the demonstration of Lord Goodness for people to know Him and accept Him?

Also, we are to make the Jews jealous of us having Their God and Prosperous in Him. This has yet to come to past, so have yet the big Harvest of Soul. How can Rapture come so fast?

Kat Kerr said that Abba told her that as long as we have a glass of water to drink and there is blue sky, the days of Tribulation has yet to come. Abba has told her that we will not be around to see. It's the Rapture that takes us to heaven and let the remain suffer when the Light of this World departs from Earth. Devil will takes over and Kat Kerr said you will appreciate that you are still alive the following morning!!! I won't want to be around to see the suffering!!!

The Glory of the Lord are to be seen and the 2 future that Abba has let Kat Kerr peeped into them. It is even people are cremated, child of God can command the spirit to return and Lord will rebuild the body and bring the spirit back.

Another Glory that Lord will do is when earthquakes happen, Child of God is to command the earth to put back together and building re-elect and the death raise. It such a Glorious Moment that is coming to Earth!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I wonder will my parents be bring back to earth again or not? If so, it would be good for us, but I don't think they want to come back to Earth after the Great Enjoyment in Heaven!!!

Surely, Lord is letting women knows His Movement and keeping the men of God doing their guessing by looking at what had happen for Israel and try guessing the word of God. But we have the Lord speaking to us the truth and need not guess. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am looking for my next phase of life. I know where I will be going and I am happy. Surely nothing can stop Lord's plan for my life from coming to pass. Surely it is good!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen

No comments: