Monday, March 24, 2014

Spiritual Blessing

Saturday was such an anointed and Spiritual leading for Jc to go to the Unlimited Praise organised by the Zone Ministry in NCC and for me to be there to be of use by the Lord and to see my heavenly mansion. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Years ago, when I was just a young Christian, Lord shown a vision of my Mansion to YC. She was so excited that she claimed that it was so beautiful and the garden so pretty that she wanted to visit it. I was wondering she already staying in a upscale condo, why would she want to visit?!

She was telling me that place cannot be in Singapore for there is no such place here. Now I finally understand her!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

When Lord, Jesus, the Word, said in Ephesians 1:3

'May Blessing (praise, laudation, and eulogy) be to GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST (the Messiah) who has blessed us in CHRIST with Every SPIRITUAL (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the Heavenly Realm!'

I didn't know that He really mean it literally!!! Well, I do know that when we all sleep, we will go to the mansion built by Him for us, Abba's Children, as He has promised that He will go first to get things done up there!!!

But, to be alive and to stay in the mansion is what I have not forseen. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord got Jc's Dare Group leader to get her to finish her term break homework by Friday Morning, so that she could attend the Unlimited Praise! She urgently messaged and called me on Friday evening to tell me about it.

All these while, she had skipped church due to homework for quite a few weeks!!! As the venue is at the Star, NCC main location, she did not know how to go there and wanted me to lead. As the security in this home is questionable, I actually wanted to return home after sending her there. But Lord wanted me to stay, so I stayed and enjoyed the Unlimited Praise a lot!!!

Lord actually leading me to meet another mum who has been in NCC since 2000. Hehe, I am 7 yrs and she is 14 yrs, a multiply of 7, His complete work!!!

I shared my testimony and she willingly listened to it. After that Lord told me to tell her He is raising her up and told her to watch Kat Kerr 2014 sermon in YouTube!!! Another mum on my right was so fired up and she wanted to use by the Lord too! But Lord main focus is on the mum on my left, that I was sent for.

As I concentrated on worshiping the Lord, Heaven Opened and Lord led me to see the Greenery of the Garden to the Big Mansion that He had built for me!!! It was so beautiful and the colour so bright and the air so fresh that I know, Earth does not have such place down here. No wonder YC said it was not in Singapore!!!

Lord said that my body will go through transformation so that I could stay up there and work down here for Him for 1500 years!!! Abba is so GOOOOD!!!! He knows that I wished to go up there to live a long long time but if I follow His Time Line, by the time I rapture up the sky, Lord will be coming down to do His Final Judgment and the whole Earth and Heaven will burnt off and a new Earth and Heaven will be Created.

According to what He revealed to Kat Kerr, God, the Father, Jesus, the Son and the Holy Spirit will all spend their time with Us, His Children on Earth, I would not have much time left to enjoy my Heaven!!! So, Abba is being thoughtful that He let me have a body like Jesus, like Melchizedek, so that I can commune between Heaven and Earth and live for His Glory for 1500 years. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Saturday Unlimited Praise is really a very anointed time that every one prayed for the Salvation of everyone in Singapore. And I prayed that Jc do the work of the Lord and Sunday, she brought a friend to church!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am so grateful to Abba for choosing me for such a Glorious Life. The enemy wants to kill me but You wants to Highly Blessed me in Heavenly Places!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: