Friday, March 28, 2014

Back to My Root

Long ago, when I was still a young Christian, Lord used YC to chat with me. I was very much addicted to chatting then and He uses that to talk to me about my Journey with Him. One thing He mentioned was, He will send many teachers to teach me. I didn't know that the last teacher He leads me to is a Jew Rabbi, Rabbi Greg HershBerg! I enjoyed listen to his revealing of God through his Root understanding as a Jew. I benefited a lot more about the bible through his teaching. Hallelujah!!!

I was watching Yeshua, Kohen Hagadol - 03/01/2014 about the High Priest Garment that through this teaching, I get what Lord is leading me to walk and then to receive the Blessing of Abraham. It's all said in these 3 pieces garment that the High Priest wear!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

For Pastor Prince, his Ministry is to let people see Jesus and know that we are the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. For Rabbi Greg, his Ministry is about after you know you are the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, now walk it out to be like Jesus!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

All these years of leading by the Lord, through all the suffering and looking to Him for Deliverance   and Perseverance, it is this Robe of Righteousness that gives us the Power and the Authority to walk a Victory Ground set up by Lord Jesus Righteousness.

It is with this Robe of Righteousness, of White that one can access His Finished Work and walk a Victorious Paths as Psalm 23:3

'He refreshes and restores my life;
He leads me in the Paths of Righteousness [Uprightness and Right Standing with Him - not for my earning it, but] for His Name's sake'

The years of walking is not easy. The 1st part of the test by the Lord is emotional test of stretching till the end of self. Then this test by the devil is on bodily suffering till whatever possible of even to the strength and the proper functioning of a living body.

Lord gives me the Grace to walk through them. And the end of it, I will be adorns with His Blessing of Abraham as with jewels in Isaiah 61:10 as His Bride!!!

This Paths of Righteousness is leading me to walk and this end part of the walk is about finding back my Jews Root and to live in it for His Glory!!!

It was a wonderful walk with the Lord from all the learning to knowing His Provision in Heaven through Kat Kerr and now my own root which I am not aware of, but as revealed by Him. I guess He wants me to observe the Lord Festivals and Rabbi Greg placed a high emphasis on it.

It will be a celebration of His Finished Work with Holy Communion on each of the Festivals to remember Him that bring me out of the World to His Kingdom and His Righteousness and to live with Him forever and forever more!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!


No comments: