Monday, March 24, 2014

Holy Spirit School

After encountered all sorts of training by the Lord all these years, even though going through it might not be easy, but I am glad for all the training that I have undertaken all these years.

Imagine the time when Lord told me to stand at the car park for hours, and to linger in the same area for the whole day and even overnight staying awake for Him, all these is about patience training.

Imagine asking me to give my body to a man I disliked, I have to give my self respect to the Lord before having the willing heart and passed the test. All these is about when someone do anything nasty towards me, I won't feel a thing. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Imagine Lord promised of blessings months after months and years after years till even Su walked away from it. All these is to train nothingness about disappointment.

Going through a divorce and seen all kinds of expression from ex and even him bringing his girlfriend home when I was still in the house and to check my cupboard, it's about to feel nothing when people intrude and take my things. Glory Glory!!!

Relation of the heart is the most sever pain. Lord trained me to let go of ex and let go of Jc. It's about don't expect any good out of man so that when someone show goodness, I am happy. It was pure pleasure to give away money and see the smile off a hard faced woman.

Even Jc came here to so call make use of me to bring her to the Star, the fact that I am able to see her again, is a pleasure!!! Lord leads me to enjoy simple pleasure!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I guess, all these is about loving our enemy unconsciously and it was even a joy to cross path with them. Hallelujah!!! It was purely a simple joy of heart!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord lead me so long, to receive all those curses of sickness and discomfort, it all about when face with hardship, I can unconsciously don't bother about them. Glory Glory!!!

It's all about faithfully follow Him like a Sheep and whatever situation that come across just take it as a test and walk pass by looking to Jesus Finished Work at the Cross!!!

It is through recent encounters that I realised the purpose of putting me through so much training. Initially I thought He does not trust me. But now I know it's for my well-being that He put me to stretch me so much that I can be like a kid that enjoy simple pleasure and do not look at life too hard. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

It was recent years that I post more of my suffering, previously I used to post of His Deliverance. It is because I reached my limit and He is stretching me even further to reach His Standard!!!

I now finally understand the necessity of such a training to hold His High Post!!! After all, His Job is to serve and not to be served. As such, such a training to empty out all the garbage about self that one pick up all the years of growth.

I am glad to go through all that, even though the process is hardship, but the after effect is good. Hallelujah!!! No wonder no matter good thing or bad thing we come across, it all leads to Good in Christ Jesus!!! I now can testify to this!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: