Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Money Talk

Lord has been dealing with this area of my life for a few times. Even though I passed to Lord to help me forgive them to have the peace, but Lord keep bringing it back and even want me to face it face on. After some consideration, I must admit they did do some right.

My journey started with long ago in m4m when I was lead to know how they who in charge of this country, how have they been earning a lot. And this lead to my unhappiness as looking at different level of people, I see suffer. This is what keep me from getting my peace.

I see the leaders in NCC and even others looked at them with praise. Every time I look at that, I would have unhappiness arise in me. Lord always lead me into the 80s where Singapore economy was at a standstill and govt wrote in the papers what should they do next.

Slowly, things were privatised and slowly, economy was changing and even though now is a lot better than the stand still situation, people were still complaining about cost.

Recently, I read about people worry about the medical cost. Well, I could share something here regarding my mum almost 1 year and 2 hospitals, done quite a few x-rays, a brain operation, stay in semi dependent ward for quite some months, plus the costly medical bills,

The total cost, after medisave of mum was used up and ours deducted by a few hundreds, the cost was overall an acceptable of $5 thousands. 2nd sis had bought the Medishield for my mum and thank God that she bought it!!! It came in handy and helped us with lots of the payments. Govt subsidy on the hospital stay in the 'C' class is good and we didn't pay a lot for that. Thank God for the subsidy given to the poorer patients!!!

Overall, the saying of can get old but cannot be sick is overly overplayed that fear created in many people heart unnecessary. The govt has a good plan to help the people who do not have the ability to pay. In fact, the cost of wheelchair was highly subsidied too!!!

Country wise, they have done pretty well that even foreigner think this is a good place to come to work and some even choose to stay here!!! Comparatively, we heard of other countries going bankrupt, so, thank God that our country the govt is still sound and have policies that works!!!

Even though cost is going up, there are many subsidy in different areas to keep cost down. So overall, they have done a good job. This I must praise them that they do lead Singapore well.

Things are changing in this world but overall Singapore is still on a better side of things then others. So, in this sense, our govt must be given a pat on their shoulder. To see they worry till their hair grow white so much, we do have to appreciate them.

Sometime, we do need to look at things from a different angle and then everything will be alright. I have been watching television lately and there is a question that ask 'what is life?'

Actually, I also don't know what is life but with what the Lord is leading me to walk, I guess that's life!!!

Lord, I thank You for leading me to open my heart again to think of the good thing in life in stead of looking at the bad. I praise You for leading me into Peace. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen

No comments: