Thursday, February 20, 2014

A better Understanding of Ex

Last evening, when the Mc Delivery came, I was reminded of the last order of McDonald Delivery by ex in my previous home.

Ex ordered the dinner and the wrong food was delivered but some of the food co-incident! As we were hungry, we took those to eat but ex did not had his food and I did not have my fries! When ex complained to Mc, he just said he didn't get his dinner!!! As the other family also complain about their order, ex assumed everything will be well taken care of. But when the food came, more were given and the delivery guy asked for replacement but ex flatly said No!!!

I told ex the delivery guy will suffer for the excesses but ex said it's their problem! Last night, I guess is the boss, as he was not in the normal delivery boy uniform but an elderly man! He said something that reminded me about ex's order that I felt so bad that I tried calling Mac to see if I can get to them to pay back whatever ex had caused!!!

This morning, while thinking about the incident again, Lord gives me wisdom to know him better!!! Hallelujah!!!!

Long ago, while we were still dating, his UK boss came over and we went for dinner!!! Ex told me not to bring my bag aka wallet and I was puzzled!!! Then I realised he wanted to force his boss to foot the bills!!!

This McDelivery was his same nature to let others pay for it and he got it free. And this lead me to see the same nature come into play in taking over our marital home without paying for my share of the profit, which is allowed in the divorce! He even want to the extend of NOT returning my CPF money!!! He said he is heart pain over it!!!

In dating and marriage, he will do his part of the payment but he is not one who allow wife to have the cake and eat it! He wanted a fair share of the expenses. But on divorce, he make sure to maximize  his benefit in the deal!!! I saw his love of money in motion to his benefit!!! It's a nature of guarding self interest from his younger days as a street kid!!!

I was wondering in my divorce on why he was so ruthless!!! Now I finally got the whole picture of him!!! Hiaz!!!

No comments: