Friday, February 14, 2014

Jesus Finished Work

After so many years of Training n suffering all form of sicknesses attacks, I finally understand why the bible put so many stories to tell us what Jesus had done at the Cross and whatever it was not said, He Himself at the Cross is the Fullness of the Answer! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

Why Jesus had to bow His Head at the Cross? We are created in the Image of God in all His Goodness! But darkness in this world do not like that. In many times of what I am suffering, darkness tried to push my head down and bend my shoulder! I thank Jesus for His Redemption!!! Glory Glory!!!

I thank Jesus was still alive after the Judgment of God by His Holy Fire!!! Many a time each day, darkness tried to suck my life away that without Jesus Finished Work at the Cross, I would be long gone!!!

Why Jesus has to shade His Blood and water at the Cross and to Hang on the Cross from 9am to 3pm? Many a time, my blood was sucked so much that I looked so pale and bloodless. My body and brain fluid was sucked so much that I am always so dried up and needed lots of water!!! Thank to Holy Spirit, He is my River of Running Water!!!

Why in the bible shows so many different form of death? Darkness tried many ways to take my life away that I thank Lord at the Cross and in many stories in the bible shows us that in Christ, death is defeated!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Why Jesus went to heal the man with many spirits? He is telling me that no matter how many spirits, be it in any form, He could still heal as the Name of Jesus is above All names!!! Glory Glory!!!

Why Jesus showed that skin disease can be healed even without Him being seen physically or in any location!!! One way darkness tried to prevent me to go church service is to manifest ugliness on me so that I could not walk out of the house!!! But thank to Jesus, He is with me and is the Present Help in all my needs!!!

Many a time, my soul is severely attack that darkness want me to be too dumb to pray to The Lord, but Lord showed me that a cry to Him lead Him remember His Promise to Father Abraham and rescued me out of the bondages!!!

Why Lord Jesus show in the Mt of Transfiguration that He is talking to Moses and Elisha? He is telling us that no matter you sleep and exit this world to go to The Lord or you arise and being led to the Heaven, you are still alive and healthy!!! There is no death in Christ as Jesus had conquered death for us!!! That's why He is Holding the Key of Hell and Death that we need not worry at all! All things are under His Grace and He uses darkness to let us, His Children, see the Glory Light of Him!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

In Psalm 47, Lord tell us He is King over this Earth! So everything is within His Control and He uses us to show the world that He is God!!!

Satan might think he has power on this earth but Lord holds the Keys!!! Even in Tribulation, it is just an exercise of the Spiritual Faith to be Strengthen in His Goodness!!! In Due Time, He will shut fully the Doors and they cannot disturb the children of God anymore!!!

Many a time, we might think that with age, we might get this or that disease but actually, it's all man made!!! Darkness uses evil man to speak and let them manifest to harm man!

That's why Jesus need to come down to Earth to show us in Him, we have the Righteousness of God and He had been Judged for all our transgression! He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the Chastisement Peace and Well Being for us was upon Him, and with the STRIPES that wounded Him, we are Healed and Made Whole!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!


No comments: