Thursday, February 6, 2014

Speak Grace!

Lately, Lord had arrested my mouth to speak Grace! He led me to speak Grace through many posts that said so, what a great reminder!!! Glory to Jesus!!!!

I had spoken much about my suffering that now, I shall change my mind not to agree with the devil but to agree to the Finish Work of Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!!

To all the has been tracing me, checking on me and planning how to bring me down, I thank you for your concern about me. I know you do this because you don't know a God that Loves you so passionately that you feel you must strive to protect all that you want to protect! I bless you with the Shalom Peace of God and I pray that your eyes to be unveiled to see the Loveliness of Jesus Finished Work for you!!!

I thank Jesus for putting me in His Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus that Abba Father, You could pour Your Great Love on me!!! Glory Glory!!!

I thank You for your teaching through Pastor Prince that when one come against him, the Love of God was not with him and his heart was bitter. This teaching has always remain with me whenever I am not happy with the suffering. I shall pray for their Salvation instead of remain in unhappiness!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I shall be a blessing to all who come against me, may their darling heart be blessed with the Love of Abba, the Loving God! May the Peace of Jesus calm their souls!!! May they realise that they are loved. May they reign in His Goodness!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord, not by power, not by might, but by Your Spirit and Your Anointing in me that You lead me to speak Grace and be a blessing to mankind!!! I pray in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: