Sunday, February 23, 2014

God is Good

Abba Father really is a very Good God!!!

Since 2008 till now, I have been waiting for His Blessing of Abraham that every day of my life spent here is an endurance and lots of Patient. To hear that I need to stay here some more is like a big rock sink to the bottom of sea!!!

I didn't expect Abba Father would preach 1 whole sermon to show me Abraham waited for 24 years and Joshua and Caleb, even though they believe in Lord's blessing of Milk and Honey Land, but the whole Israelite congregation disbelieve. And for them disbelieve in God Goodness, they had to walk in the desert another 40 years!!!

So Lord is telling to be patient and endure somemore!!! Somehow, it's a comfort that I need not wait as long as them, so in it is a comfort. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I felt so loved by Him to tell all because He wanted to tell me!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! I feel so privilege to be so loved by Him. Lord knows I need comfort and He came to hug me so warmly!!! I felt so love by Him!!!

So far, He has did a few major demonstration in my life; for a Almighty Power God loving me so much, I felt so honored!!!

Thank You, Abba!!!

No comments: