Monday, February 10, 2014

Jesus healed Broken Heart

Was thinking of Sid Roth Online TV that I have not consciously follow ever since I move to mum place. This afternoon I went to watch and was healed of a broken heart. The invited guest was saying that the meaning of broken is violently shattered.

I was in this blank mood for a long time that I know. Many a time, it kept me down. Even though I know Abba Father loves me much, there was not much a joy in it. Somehow, the divorce worsen it that I just flow along could never thought how to get out of it.

Just now, I was prayed for my violently shattered heart to be restored to wholeness and a sense of stability flow into me! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I pray that you who read this blog, if you have a broken heart, Father, by the Grace of Jesus, I speak Grace Grace Grace into their heart! You restore the violently shattered heart of him/ her and pour Your Great Love into them and sealed the heart with the blood of Jesus!!! On behalf of you, who is reading, I pray in the Name of Jesus! Amen Amen!!! Glory Glory!!!

Now I feel so good that I want to bless those that come against me and my family generation that may your violently shattered Heart be make Whole again!!! On behalf of you, in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

Wow, I feel good about it! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: