Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Grace that Flows

Recently, talks about my future destine really get me in a bit of worry mood. I know Daddy’s heart; I want to satisfy His needs. But at the same time, I can’t imagine getting out of my house and into remote mission fields.

Recently, YC also tried to get me to go to her church’s Alpha meeting. She said it’s a direction from God, as if Lord is moving me towards that direction. All these get me wondering and wondering. YC also told me that a few of her friends wants to know me. I wonder how they know about me.

Finally, Lord spoke this weekends telling me that He only told YC to tell me about prayer. The rest of what she said she heard from Lord was not from Lord. Yesterday, I had mixed message coming to me from the inner voice, that I was a bit confuse and looking for the sign of peace or unrest to determine who is the one talking to me. Phew! Finally Lord gave me the unrest feeling and I know the message to go to the Alpha meeting was not from Lord. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God is such a caring God. He protects me from being lead to the wrong direction. As I was in confuse, He spoke through Su to me. He told me that there is no other faith church as faithful as NCC. He said He lead me to this NCC family, He won’t break me away from the family. :D He said I will glorify Him in NCC. My life that He plans is actually with NCC. I finally can breath a sign of relieve. Praise the Lord!

When YC told me that the friends wanted to meet me, I thought I could lead them close to Lord. But Lord shared that they only keen in the material blessings, they are not keen in Him. I thought this group of friends was not those that are going to the Alpha meeting. But Lord told me that they are the same group. He told me n Su not to attend it. Praise the Lord!

Lord also warned that when people get to know our blessings, a lot of them will come near us, He wants us to be wary. He even told Su that the condo, which He is blessing them, is for her family enjoyment only, don’t open to others. He said that others heart might be shaken by it and affected their walk with Him. So He wants to avoid that. Praise the Lord!

Lord spent around 2 hrs teaching us. I am so grateful that He leads Su and me closely. As we are human, we cannot foresee what is coming on us but Lord can. Praise the Lord! He told us something is coming against us and told us to be careful too.

Today is the day that HL, Su’s hubby, accepted Christ. Lord prepared a ram horn to blow to welcome him. He said heaven is very happy to welcome this faithful son home. :D Praise the Lord! Lord had Su covered HL with Jesus blood double times and even get me to baptize his Holy Spirit so that he could pray in the spirit. Praise the Lord!

Praise the Lord! HL gave me a yummy dim sum treat, pay for the bottle of juice that I want and even drove me back! Haha…and what I did? Preach to him all the way back. Hallelujah!

Daddy God, I thank You very much for disclosing to sis n me what we don’t know, so that we can remain close to You. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus! Hallelujah!

No comments: