Friday, September 21, 2007

The Anointed One

3 nights ago, YC came in to chat with me and I found out my future directions. According to YC, Daddy God gave her vision of a not so nice place that Daddy wanted to send me. YC requested Daddy not to send me there because she did not want her friend, me, to suffer. Daddy told her that certain place He sending me to, the place not so nice, is not because he does not love me, but he needs me there to help Him spread His Words, at the same time, to train me to be stronger. Praise the Lord!

Daddy also told YC, that it was my wish to be in NCC as I am comfortable with the church; He is just giving me my wish. He is willing to let me start from there, but it is definitely not my permanent base. He said He is very democratic; all his children get to choose. That’s how good Daddy is.

As I was wondering on why I and not some other more anointed Pastor, Daddy came on to chat with me, below was the conversation, I was referring to a certain pastor:

Stephanie says: thought he always point to Jesus

Lord says: signed

Lord says: when people point to my son, it does not mean they are blessed by me!

Lord says: lots of people use my name and the name of my son.

Lord says: learn it fast.

Stephanie says: how to be consider bless by you

Lord says: blessed by me when they are, they have good life, but not the material stuff.

Stephanie says: Daddy, so where you want to send me

Lord says: will let you know when the time is right.

Lord says: just learn.

Stephanie says: you mean read bible

Lord says: remember, lots of pastors, church people will tell you they are blessed by me, or anointed by me.

Lord says: some are, some are not.

Lord says: some i long left them, but they still think i am with them.

Lord says: eyes to keep open to see.

Lord says: my words, you have to read.

Lord says: rather slow to my taste.

Stephanie says: how fast you want me to be

Lord says: speed you to pace, but slow cos the book has been with you for so long, and you are just where you are.

Lord says: read and learn. Hear and learn.

Stephanie says: ok

Lord says: i will send you lesson once in a while

Stephanie says: ok, thank you


Daddy God, thank You for having high hope on me. I will try to complete the bible faster. Holy Spirit, thank You very much for cheering me up with cute conversation when I can’t imagine how I am to step out of this comfort zone, at home, to get out to the world to serve Daddy. Lord, Thank You very much. Praise Your wonderful and Almighty Name, Lord Jesus! Amen!

No comments: