Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heavenly Father Blessings

This morning, I am sharing with WK about many of my care group members get blessed by Daddy God. 2 of them got ipod, 1G and 80G, one couple was blessed with a big field in Tampines Safra to expand his football coaching business. One lady’s father went through heart bypass. Normal patients usually wake up in 2 days. Her father did not, she keep singing worship songs on healing to her father. 8 days later, finally her father eyes were opened, even though the eyes did not move. He has just been discharged. Praise the Lord!

WK is asking me on how they receive their blessings, if they need to confess Father’s love. Generally, most of my group members know about Daddy God loves them, just that different degree of faith. Below is what I tell WK about blessings from the Lord and she feels that I should post here. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God knows what you want in your heart. As you daily listen/read His words and do it, means follow His way of life, blessings will come, eg my BMW car, hubby has declared that he is not going to pay for my usage of the car. I am not earning yet, what can I do? I could feel the lack and hopelessness like Peter in the Book of John when faced with 5000 people to feed with 5 small barley loaves of bread and 2 small fish.

I know My Daddy in Heave is rich and His Grace is RICH too. So I trust that He will provide me and rest in His Peace and do not worry about it. It was only recent 2 days that Lord told me that He is giving me 50K for my family trip to Israel and Sweden and maintenance of the car. Praise the Lord! Su daily send blessings for health and prosperity for the husband’s shop. On days she did not send, the business in the shop is not that good and brother-in-law will sure ask for it.

Blessings come chasing from behind, we should not look to it. We keep on learning what Daddy God has sent Lord Jesus to do for us, a very Perfected Work on the Cross and as the more you know that, plus whatever Lord said we are not to do, don’t be afraid and don’t be troubled, even when problem surface. Continue trusting in Him, He sure go in front to fight off your enemy like what He did for the Israeli.

What Su and I did were, whenever we heard about the things that can affect blessings from flowing through, we don’t do, even in time of trouble. Look to Lord Jesus provision, not to the problem and all things will work well. It is not that we are more blessed than anyone. Father God has enough blessings for everyone. It is that a lot of you block your own blessings from flowing through.

It is like positive thinking but this depends on self efforts and little results. With God factor, amazing things happen. For God blessings always in abundance and it brings good feelings with it.

By the way, it is not need to confess Father’s love or not. It is when you are so full of the Goodness of Lord that your mouth will automatically open to praise His Goodness. Keep on listening to sermon; seed your soul till your inner man is nourished. What Pastor Prince shared is exactly in the bible. You just keep listening and listening till you get all in.

This week, KCM shared about how Kenneth Copeland and Gloria walk their life with the Lord, from nothing to something. You can go listen. Today sermon, I hear that declaring Jesus is Lord is not we saying it. It is when it seeded into the soul and Lord in us declares it.

Lord Jesus, thank You for sharing this post, may this be seed to all the readers and brings them close to You. I pray in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments: