Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Prayer

Recently, I asked YC what she prays and Lord gives her peace at work. She told me that she says this prayer daily, before going to work or before meetings:

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that all negative energy, negative element, evil forces in this room will be bundled up by You, and throw it out of the building so it will have no effect on me.

I pray that You will open up the heart of everyone in this room, so that I may find favour in their eyes. Please send Your angel to guide my mouth, so that I will only say what You want me to say.

Thank You that You grant me the necessary strength, wisdom, patient, and clarity to pass through today, that I may do my work well. I also ask that the room and the building be cover by Jesus blood. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.

WK has wanted me to put this prayer here so that she could refer to it when needed. I have suggested to her to pray it daily. For YC, she has not been praying it when she comes to this new company till she faces issues. She told me about it and then I ask if she has been praying. So she resumes and found favour even with bosses.

WK has commented that she does not want to be religious. YC said it is just like talking to parents, not religious. I told her not to wait for problem to surface then pray for protection. It is more of us thanking Daddy God for His provision. Whenever I pray, I don’t think it as I must do this or that. I thank Lord for His goodness from my heart.

WK asked me how I feel when I failed to do it. For me, when I do not pray like sometime, I was tired or distracted and face issues, I just resume it. I do not feel anything. I will not feel condemnation as condemnation is taken away by Lord Jesus and Father God does not condemn us anymore. WK feels that YC will feel condemn when I remind her about her prayer. I checked with YC, YC told me that she just resume praying. It’s like talking to our parents, do we feel condemn when we do not talk to our parents? NO!

This world is negative by natural. When you don’t say anything, it will move towards negative. On days I did not pray in the spirit, 1st day still ok, and 2nd day numbness on Father’s love. 3rd day attack comes. It’s about being conscious of who we are in Lord.

Actually I enjoy praying in the spirit. It like spending time with the Lord and it brings great joy to me. This intimacy is a relationship the Lord established with me. Praise the Lord. Lord Jesus, Your Name is above all names and You are a wonderfully lovely God.

No comments: