Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Conversation with the Lord

Since January this year that Lord chatted with me twice through YC, He had not been chatting with me anymore. Last night, YC was wondering about what was the voice referring to in our previous night chatting, where I had an attack.

Last night, she chatted with me again to find out what that voice was referring to. I have no idea as she said it was just before the attack happened. As we were chatting, suddenly, I could not understand what YC was referring to. Then I realised Lord had come on her to chat with me again. Hallelujah!

Here is the conversation:

Lord says: i said i did not anoint that pastor!

Lord says: this gal sometime cannot understand me

Lord says: must knock her head once in a while.....

Lord says: :D

Stephanie says: what anoint that pastor

Stephanie says: dun get you

Lord says: u have to learn faster....i have work for you.....

Lord says: when u two were chatting about a pastor, i said "No i did not" u were referring to some pastor

Lord says: i was with him, now i am not.

Lord says: y so quiet?

Lord says: you been wanting to talk to me.....

Stephanie says: trying to understand what is written

Lord says: dear child, is me, not her.....she is having a headache, won't know what she is typing

Stephanie says: oh..Lord you mean it's you

Stephanie says: ok

Stephanie says: you mean the feng shui that I said you told pastor mark, not from you

Lord says: i had to show her the vision, as she makes no sense to what i was telling her

Lord says: not from me.....

Lord says: not from me......

Stephanie says: oh the voice not from you

Lord says: there was something surrounding you.....

Lord says: so i told her not me...she could not get it, so i show her the vision.....

Stephanie says: you mean yesterday

Stephanie says: ic

Lord says: last night....

Stephanie says: ok

Stephanie says: thank you Lord

Lord wanted me to read my bible faster. I will try to obey it. Praise the Almighty Lord! Father God, thank You for blessing my evening and let me have a good rest. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

No comments: