Thursday, September 13, 2007

Year of Jubilee

Last night, I was so glad to go for the bible study. Wow, it’s the Year of Jubilee!!! Hallelujah! Sabbath Year happen once every 7 years, 7 times * 7 years of Sabbath = 49 years = Year of Jubilee. It will be a 3 year of blessings. This Jewish year is 5768, 5+7+6+8 = 26. The numeric number of God’s name, Yud Hei Vau Hei, is also 26. This means this year also is the Year of the Lord! Hallelujah!!!

Last evening Holy Spirit in Su told her that heaven has started their celebration last evening. The Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah, started from last evening 6pm. Pastor Prince shared that now Jubilee is the person, Lord Jesus Christ! Praise the Lord!

From Psalm 126: 1-2, ‘When the Lord brought back the captives to Zion, we were like men who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy.’ We are to proclaim our liberty, as such, Lord Jesus when He perfectly and completely being judged for our sins, He proclaimed “It is Done!”. We are to proclaim that we have return to our procession – strong, healthy, wealthy and wisdom. We are to have good opinion of God. We are to know that Daddy God has good opinion for us too.

From Levi 25: 18-22, It said that the blessing is a commanded blessing from the Lord, it is sure to happen. Now I know why Daddy God said my baby will sure to live because she is a commanded blessing from the Lord! Lord has told me early this year that her name is Elisa. Last night, I learnt that Eli means my God and sha means save. So together, my baby name means My God saves her!!! Praise the Lord!

From 2 King 6, the axe head dropped into the water. Axe head is made of iron, iron root word is from olive tree. Elisha asked where the location was and threw the stick into the water. Stick speaks of tree. Lord Jesus died on tree (the cross) to redeem us from Adam curse. The iron floated up. So now we are free from the curse and have been called into liberty.

Lord has shared with me His blessings for me after the service. Below is my chat with YC and Lord gives her a clearer vision of my blessings:

Stephanie says: Lord told me my blessing for the next 3 yrs, He said I will have a hse, with garden to plant fruits trees and vege, my parents in great health, my husband very loving towards me, 2 joyful girls. Lord also show me the great magnitude of sickness that waiting for me to go free them

YC says: mmm....not in singapore then right?

Stephanie says: in Singapore. haha...do you think I am having a plantation area:D no lah, just a small area for this joy will do

YC says: oh....i saw differently ma…i saw a big garden with lots of flowers, bushes, fruits trees, and some part is vegetable growing.

Stephanie says: wow, that would be nice too

Stephanie says: you said you saw? vision?

YC says: when u says that, that was the image that pops up.

Stephanie says: wow

YC says: to me in Singapore no place for such a house...i saw a house like a cottage, with nice garden....yummm....

YC says: tell u honestly, i don't think is Singapore, as the weather is rather nice. Cannot see the weather la....just that i see roses growing very well.....so the weather has to be nice for roses to grow so well. Unless the roses mean something else that i don't know.

Stephanie says: if it grows well, it's Lord's blessing on them

YC says: ok....

Stephanie says: wow, what a lovely hse Lord is blessing me

Stephanie says: I feel so blessed

YC says: hehehehehe...good right?

Stephanie says: yeah

Stephanie says: heaven on earth

YC says: :D

Stephanie says: is this the hse you see in January where many pple come n go, where I have lots of food in the kitchen

YC says: ya. the food u serve in the kitchen are natural, and home grown. Hey I know what it means liao!

Stephanie says: wow

YC says: home grown food - vege, fruits. They are grown by you, and you serve them as food.

YC says: God's words are like food. They are not like what we eat now.

YC says: got chemical or other stuff. So the foods are original, so is from God.

Stephanie says: wow

Stephanie says: that sound real nice

YC says: the reason just hit me like a brick

YC says: hahahaha

YC says: felt like someone just wack my head.

Stephanie says: haha...the other night, Lord did say need to knock your head at time

Father God, thank You for blessing me such a pretty house. Thank You for giving me a piece of heaven on earth to live in. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus! Your Name is so beautiful!

No comments: