Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Your Way or Mine

I was chatting with YC on Su’s blessing. As her blessing is coming, she is looking around for condos, even keen in one which Lord has told YC that it was not a good location. Just as we were ending the chat, Lord came in to get me to tell Su the below. I guess as you walk your life in Christ, you might face the same issue too. So here I share what the Lord has for Su:

“I can give her what she wants, but not necessary it is what I want for her.

As what I want for her - will not be the same as she wants.

She must understand that. I have my plan, but if she insist on having it her way, it is fine.

But it is not the best for her. She has not learnt to totally listen to me.”

Just from reading the bible, just completed reading Samuel 1 and now on Samuel 2, I can see from during Moses time to now Samuel, Lord has told the people what He wanted best for them. Many a time, we don’t know what lies ahead in the future; we make our decision based on the current situations. We can sometime be so stubborn to accept others idea, for what we see and what we like, most time, it’s not God’s way.

From reading the bible, besides learning about Daddy God, Lord Jesus Goodness, I also learn that I must follow Lord’s command to the T, not what I think it should be, but what Lord has said.

I pray that your eyes will open brighter to see what Daddy God has for you, may the ear in your heart listen to Daddy God carefully and walk His way for the best of what you can get for yourself. I pray in Jesus Almighty Name! Amen!

No comments: