Thursday, September 27, 2007

Father is always Right!

2 weeks ago, I had this strong urge to get Su’s hubby, HL, to accept Christ since he believe in Lord God. But over the phone, Su told me that her hubby wanted to get the blessing from Daddy God before accepting Christ.

I had told Su that this is a threat to Daddy God and as the church taught, Daddy God doesn’t give in to blackmailing. At that time, Su eyes was full of her hubby and rejected my suggestion. I put it aside and see if Lord bends Himself to win HL.

The blessing date had came and gone but the blessing was not in sight even though Lord told Su that heaven is rejoicing. It prolonged a few days till last night; Su told me that Holy Spirit, the Lord in her, is not talking to her anymore. She started to wonder why Daddy God told her that she had not learnt to totally listen to Him.

Around evening time, as HL was walking in the shopping complex, where he worked, a voice talked to him. These were what he sms Su:

“I got the shock of my life!! Why am I hearing voices when I am not a Christian yet?”

“Its so strange! A voice led me to the Christian bookshop to pick up that bible and buy it. After I bought it, I felt rejoice in my heart but I don know why? What have happen to me?”

“I heard a voice that said once you receive your blessing, take your time to learn about God and serve him well and bless Su sis with a trip to Israel? Is this real?”

Haha…since Su did not want to get HL to meet Daddy first; Daddy God approached him, Himself. :P Praise the Lord!!!

Last night, when I talked to YC, she said that how could Daddy God bless when HL has not accepted Christ! By going to talk to him and getting him to buy a bible, were miracles Lord showing to HL! Praise the Lord!

This morning, when I pondered over the issue, Lord told me, “I will bless him when he accepts Me”. I sms HL and called Su to tell her the 3 times of calling Lord has for HL; from me, from Lord and from YC.

Hallelujah, Su finally prompt if HL ok to go church to accept Christ this Sunday and he agrees. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, thank You for the much needed guiding. Now I get to know you better. Thank You! Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

No comments: