Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Triumph God

Today NCC had their service in Indoor Stadium. Today sermon was very powerful. It about Hebrew 10:1-20. Pastor Prince talked about before Lord Jesus came to earth, in the heaven, He had already discussed the body that God had created for Him to dwell in.

In Hebrew10:5, ‘when Christ came into the world, he said:

“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,

But a body you prepare for me;

With burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased.’

‘Then he said,

“Here I am – it is written about me in the scroll –

I have come to do your will, O God.”’

In Hebrew 10:9-10, ‘He sets aside the first (old covenant) to establish the second (new covenant). And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.’

I could feel the triumph God being shown to the whole congregation. Many souls were saved. Father gave me an idea to go to Old Airport hawker centre to take our lunch, with sis and nephews. I did not know that actually, Lord has other plan for me. :D

At the food court, we first saw the Dare Ministry, and then we saw the Arrow Ministry young adults came. They sat around us and some of them, the leader and other under him came for the table that joined to ours.

Lord prompted me excited to talk to them and I shared our blessings with the young men. The guys got charged up by our sharing. I guess Lord want them to come closer for I heard one guy, the one that I talked to firstly, that the talks boost him up that Lord has something for him. Praise the Lord! After talking to them, we moved off and I asked Lord if it was His plan for me to share, He said yes!

Back home, I took a nap and when I woke up, I could feel something hovering above my head. Lord let me decide if I want to pray for it or read the bible. After a few minutes of pondering, I decided to pray in the spirit. After all, it’s about spending time with the Lord.

While praying, my thoughts moved to Su’s blessings and my future blessings. Then I pulled it back to think of the morning sermon. As I think of the great plan Father God has for us, man, to redeem us from what we cannot do ourselves, our sins, by sending Lord Jesus down to take over all our sins from that one perfect work on the cross. Praise the triumph God!

I was in great joy and laughter praying in the spirit, I could sense power was coming to my hands, I continue praying and Lord told me to close my eyes. Then He performed some hand movements and told me to totally submit my body and soul to him. When I did that, hallelujah! Lord Jesus manifested the full resurrection power into me. I could feel every cells of my whole body being touched by the spirit.

When it ended, Lord told me that I have the full resurrection power and I can heal the sick, cast out the devil and raise the dead now. I called Su to confirm via her Holy Spirit. Her HS double confirmed and told me to quickly finish my bible so that I could start my service end of the year! Praise the Almighty Lord!

Oh yeah, while worshiping Daddy God during the worship session in church this morning, Daddy God told me that He would let His Grace ran across me and all my infirmities had to leave my body. Praise the Triumph God!

Daddy God, thank You for giving me the full resurrection power even though I have only completed 1/3 of the bible. I will read faster so that I could be in service to You this year end. Praise Your Grace and Your Goodness. I don’t know what to say except that I will be faithful to Your commands and do Your will. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, thank You, Holy Spirit for your constant encouragement and thank You, Daddy God, for having such high hope on me. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

No comments: