Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lord’s blessings

Finally, the month of September arrives, Sis, Su is excited and waiting patiently for condo blessing to arrive. I will not tell you the date; I have told her that after she receives the money and buy her condo then tell others about the blessing. There are too many people eying for that money. :P

Seem like this month, she is approaching her 1 year of Christian life, is the start of the blessings flowing in. Last week, her hubby, who rarely gave her money to spend, gave her $500 to buy clothes.

Su spent $300+ to buy some clothes and kept the rest. Her hubby upon seeing her clothes told her that they are not nice enough. On Saturday, he brought her to buy some more clothes and a pair of shoes. Wow, when Daddy God bless, it always in abundance.

This morning, Lord even told her that the amount that He is going to bless her is just a tiny amount in His Kingdom. Praise the Lord! :D

Lately, JC started having fever again, from Friday. I let her took a few Holy Communions daily, but the fever keep on coming back till the whole of Saturday. On Saturday night, my patient running out that I seriously told the d, which causes the fever, to die at root and get out. I let JC took another round of HC and my hubby also gave her fever medicine around 9pm. She went to sleep after that.

I prepared my tithing and wrote on the tithing envelop that I thank Lord that the fever is no longer on her but on Him at the cross 2000 years ago. I thank Lord for the healing of her. Praise the Lord, this morning, the fever finally departed from her for good. Hallelujah!

Last night, I had wanted to write about thanking the Lord for the baby, but I did not pen it down as the letter was already full of words, as prayer for my parents to come close to Lord too.

This morning, during worship time, I felt some menstrual clamp coming on. I choose not to honor it and continue worshiping the Lord Jesus; I trusted Lord Jesus will take care of the baby for me as I had pleaded the blood of Jesus over the baby and the womb. Praise the Lord, the discomfort ceased after the worship. When time to put my tithing into the offer bag, Lord said it was a sowing for my baby too. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, thank You for taking good care of JC and me and the rest of my families members. I know I can rest in You and continue to trust You to deliver me from glory to glory. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus. Thank You, Holy Spirit, Lord thank You for leading me closely. Amen!

No comments: