Thursday, September 27, 2007

Walk with the Lord

Around evening time, Lord pours out ideas of how to come close to Him to WK. I would like to share it here as I find a lot of children of God are still searching their way. I am not an expert in this area, I am talking from my 1 year walk with Lord Jesus and How I handle things.

Every Sunday, children of God will be heading towards church to listen to sermons. What do you take these activities as? Was it just a normal family outing or because your favourite pastor is preaching? For me n Su, we go there eagerly, because we want to receive words from Daddy God. We want to know what He has to tell us. We are not bothered by different pastors preaching for God can use any of them to talk through them. Why I know that? It’s because Lord has used me to talk to people what they need to listen. Praise the Lord!

When pastor is preaching, do you just accept what he is sharing or you think there is a deeper revelation for you to analyze or you should be selective on what you want to hear or not hear? For us, the sermons are all nuggets of gold that Daddy wants us to know, we pay attention to what is shared.

After you learn from church, what do you do with the information you pick up in your brain? There is a Parable of the Sower in Luke 8:11-15 that refer to how we handle the information:

The seed is the word of God.

Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away.

The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life’s worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature.

But the seed on good soil stands for those with noble and good hearts, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

How did we go about what we learn each week? I will pray to Father God to manifest the spirit of wisdom and revelation and understanding in me so that I could receive what He wants to tell me. I also pray for the manifestation of the spirit of strength and energy so that I could stay awake and receive what Daddy God has for me. With this information, I truly believe that I am what the God words say I am. I believe that I am the righteous of God in Christ. In Him, I have no sin and Daddy God does not impute sin on me because Daddy God loves me very much. I am His beloved. He loves you very much too! Do you know?

From the sermons, we know sickness and unhappiness can come from the root course of condemnation, stress and fear. In the daily life, when face with situation of guilt, how do you handle it? For me, I tell myself in Christ, I have no sin and God does not impute sin on me. I will keep on saying it till the guilty feeling disappears.

Based on the situations I faced, I usually put myself in the highest most places in heaven, inside Lord Jesus, on the right hand of Father God. I would tell myself that Lord Jesus body does not have sin, so in there I am without sin and sickness cannot go inside there too. Long time ago, when I was still handling the fear in my life, I would use the wings of the Lord to cover and protect me too. I would also cast it out in the Name of Jesus.

Daily, I plead Jesus blood on me and my family members, over the body, the soul and the spirit. I also manifest the Lord’s hand in me and my family members, in the body, the soul and the spirit, so as to bless us and judge the adversary. I cover my house in Jesus blood and Lord’s hand too.

I also pray in the spirit daily, especially previously when I was fighting the devil in the early months of my Christian life, you could find me praying in the spirit where ever I went.

As I am a housewife, I have plenty of time at home when JC is in school, what I do is to seat in front of my computer and listen to sermons and learn more about what Jesus provides for me, when I know that, I realised how much Daddy God has been loving me for He send Lord Jesus to die for my sake, so that I could enjoy the peace, the health and the wealth of His. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus!

I am not concerned by how much I have done. I just do whatever I feel like doing for that moment. It’s this moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day, months by months. I slowly see a change of me from glory to glory. If you go read my January post till now, you would notice that my life is getting more and more peaceful and happier.

So, no matter what you face, as you trust the Lord and walk His way, slowly, day by day, over time, you will be like me, though Su and me are of this world, we could feel we are not of this world, the feeling is like we are living in the spiritual realm bubble. When you position yourself there, and ask God to take your life and do something with it, blessings just automatically comes chasing you, just like they chase after us. I didn’t know Daddy God is going to bless me so much early of the year. It was recently when He revealed to me that I get my surprise. Praise the Lord!

Hope I explain myself clear enough for you to understand. If you have any query, do send me a comment.

Daddy God, thank You for letting this idea flow into me. Today Kr also wonder how she so stressful. Daddy God, I pray an agreement prayer with Kr and cast out the spirit that is causing the stress in her life. May your Lord’s hand manifest in her so as to bless her and judge the adversary. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments: