Friday, September 14, 2007

Appraisal from Heaven

This few days, Lord keeps telling me that I have done a good job. I was wondering what I had done. I was not even aware what that I have done so good to get the praise. Lord even said Daddy God loves me very much. :P Praise the Lord.

Today, out of curiosity, I finally ask Lord to tell me what I have done well. Lord told me that I have been counseling lots of people and bringing lots of lost sheep back to Daddy God. He is very happy. Praise the Lord!

Actually, I have not done much. From the first day started listening to Pastor Prince’s sermons till so hungry that I borrowed from a ex-care group member lots of sermons, from 2006 sermons to way back to 2002 sermons. I enjoyed listening to them one by one. Sometime, in a day I could even complete to listen to a few of them.

It was out of this fullness of sowing my inner man that I find it hard to keep my mouth shut. I was/am so excited by the Gospel that whoever that keen to open their ears and pay attention to me, I can talk and talk none stop. Hehe…

Whoever comes to me with a problem, I always point them to Jesus. I will keep pointing to Jesus till they turn back to Daddy God. But, I have never considered all these as I am doing the job because Holy Spirit, who is in me, is the one that has been working through me. I am not the one doing; I just rest in Him only.

So, it surprised me that these few days Lord keeps praising me. Hehe, my appraisal for staying close to Daddy God for the past 1 year and letting Him comes through me. :D

Daddy God, thank You for being so kind and so sweet. It’s not me who is doing the work. You are the one, yet You praise me for it. Glory to Your Sweet Name, Lord Jesus. Amen!

No comments: