Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pampered by the Lord

How many of you like to have a rich daddy that loves to shower you will all kinds of gifts. Whatever you thought, He will sure get it done. Have you encounter such? In my earthy father, I have yet to encounter it. With hubby, live is comfortable. Now with Daddy God, wow, whatever I feel like having, just a thought in the mind, He satisfies me. Daddy God is such a caring God. Hallelujah!

I am listening to a CD I just bought from church. This CD is “a touch of His presence 1”. This CD was sold long ago, when I have no idea. I just know that since NCC sell “a touch of His Presence 2”, there must have a part 1 around. I was just thinking how good if they put it on sales again, and there it goes, church re-sell it the past 2 weeks. I have just bought it today.

Last night, I was reading through what Daddy God told me in February through YC, about my heal power and how my prayer will be guided. I was pondering about how my prayer will be guided and wonder how powerful healing power I may have. As I was doing my prayer in the spirit and spending time with the Lord, there were some hand actions guided by the Holy Spirit. When I finished praying, I could feel Lord’s presence right outside, on my body, the outer court. I talked to Him and He answered using my mouth. Praise the Lord. He told me I have the resurrection power in me. Hallelujah!

I was having an attack around my lower rib cage area; it was a sharp biting on pain. Lord prayed for me, He even lead in a few other prayers, to let me experience His leading me.

Last month, I was wondering how He anoints the worship team to sing. Lord was so good, that night, while I was praying in the spirit, He raised my voice to very low and then to higher and higher tone, to let me experience His anointing on the voice.

There was one time I was wondering why church hardly mention “Jesus is Lord”. That Sunday, I heard it mentioned. I was thinking those sitting in the main auditorium could see the worship team get ready, those in the overflow rooms could not see. Haha..that coming Sunday, the camera pan around the stage showing the happening there.

There were many other thoughts that Lord satisfied me too. He did not tell that He was going to do it. Usually, I noticed it the next time I went church. He also satisfies me when I wanted a study bible and He got YC to bless me. When I wanted a Chinese cum English bible, He got WK to bless me. He let me bless this bible to my eldest sis, AD, haha..it is actually for me to read when I am at her house. Praise the Lord!

For my house, I have thought long before I come to Christ, that I wanted such a house that I could plant vegetables and fruit tree. This I told hubby early in marriage. I have forgotten about it, but Lord didn’t, even though I was not with Him then. His recent reveal of the house, it is my dream house. Praise the Lord!

Lord is so caring not to let His blessing toppled me. He first told me about the house, and when He sure that I will not be cocky about it; He then told me the cost of the house that He wants to bless me. Could you believe it? He said it’s S$40 million. I will wait for it to be realised. Praise the Almighty Daddy God for being such a Lavish and Sweet and Lovely Daddy. He is one who I can only dream of having, but I have Him now. Praise the Almighty God, who is so sweet and so caring and so lovely.

And you know what? Lord told me Daddy God wants to take care of me. Yes, I could feel it. For His blessing of my car, He told me that I will go and collect it when time comes. For this house, He also said He will get it ready; I just need to go in and live. Am I being bless like the prodigal son in the bible? Yes, I feel like one. Thank You, Daddy God! *smooches*

No comments: