Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Shelter

Last evening, was a series of weird encounter. I had just finished my dinner in KFC and while packing to get off, I could sense some weird sensation around. I did not do anything to it and well shopping.

On the way back, while going to the boot of the car to get my shopping bags, I was giving way to JC by moving backward and I hit upon the little barrier for the car wheels, lost my balance and fallen backward flat. My head hit the ground like a ball and bounced up. Yes, it was very painful. Luckily I have Lord with me. No serious injury beside a slightly swollen top left.

Praise the Lord! I called on Daddy God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit to help me. I prayed over my head a few times and take Holy Communion. Today the head is better, even thought I discovered some body parts also in pain.

I was wondering why I did not get better protection from the Lord. As I had read others testimony of 2 angels guarding around them and I wondered where was mine. Lord in me led me to listen to Pastor Prince 27th March 2003 sermons, The Incense that Protects.

In the sermon, I heard that Jews would pray over Psalm 91 7 times when they were unwell and got healed. I tried reading Psalm 91 7 times, in fact, I read more than that. This is what I see when I personalize Psalm 91.

I who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust.”

Surely he will save me from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover me with his feathers, and under his wings I will find refuge; his faithfulness will be my shield and rampart.

I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it will not come near me.

I will only observe with my eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

If I make the Most High my dwelling – even the Lord, who is my refuge –

then no harm will befall me, no disaster will come near my tent.

For he will command his angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways; they will lift me up in their hands, so that I will not strike my foot against a stone.

I will tread upon the lion and the cobra; I will trample the great lion and the serpent.

“Because she loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue her; I will protect her, for she acknowledges my name.

She will call upon me, and I will answer her; I will be with her in trouble, I will deliver her and honor her.

With long life will I satisfy her and show her my salvation.”

Upon reading through the 3rd time, I noticed that the angels will lift me up so that I will not strike on a stone!!! On further reading, I realised that I only need to put myself in the Most High and declare that He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust, to get what Lord promised in the Psalms 91!!! Praise the Lord.

I prayed over it and put myself in there. Lord came on me after the prayer, the presence of Him is very strong, Praise the Lord. I know I am going to be fully healed by what He has promised. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh, Lord Jesus, You are the Almighty One, I read this Psalm many times before, Thank You for bringing me to this revelation!!!

In You, I will be strong and healthy and I will be the strong Army that You are rising because I know it is You, who are doing the job, not me. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus.

Daddy God, I love You so much for this revelation. Thank You for bringing me another step closer to You. Hallelujah!!!! Amen!

No comments: