Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Lord is Graceful

Yesterday, Su told me that her hubby called and told her that the business at the flower shop was pretty low. Su pray to Daddy God as she knew that Daddy God is very Graceful God. She prayed for Daddy God to bless her hubby’s shop with business. After she prayed, a man entered the shop and ordered a big order of flowers. Praise the Lord!

For me, recently had been attack by sickness, first with high fever and tension headache first from back part of the head and today just behind my eyes to the forehead. I took Holy Communion, even cast out the pain in the name of Jesus and even took panadol. The pain remained till I listened to the anointed worship songs and took a nap, with Lord promised to heal me. Now the pain is gone. Praise the Lord!

My period come today, but heard that the baby is still there, well, I will verify it when possible. If my baby is still there, she is sure a miracle baby. Praise the Lord!

No comments: