Monday, September 3, 2007

Lord has not changed

From my bible reading of how Lord Jesus led the Israeli out from Egypt, and from my personal and others I counseled, I could see Lord is still the same, yesterday, today and forever. Praise the Lord!

For the Israeli, the original generation did not believe Lord even though He had shown numerous miracles to them. Lord was angry with them and banned this generation from entering the promised land of milk and honey. 40 years later, when all the current generation had died, Lord then lead the new generation into the Promised Land.

I could see this same way from the blessings in my life, Su’s life and from YC, WK, Kr and a lot others I encountered.

Lord is a loving, kind and gentle God. Ever since Lord Jesus had come to earth and died at the cross for us, the human race, Lord’s anger has shortened a lot, even to hardly exist. He has no more wait for a generation to pass and bless only the descendants as in Moses time.

Today, He eagerly wants His children to run back to Him. Like Moses time, when the Israeli doubted Him and complained a lot, Lord still lead them around the desert, and bless them with food and water. In today world, even when child of God like any of us doubt about Him, He will still bless us in some way to let us know about His goodness and come close to Him. Of course, the promise land of milk and honey, the land of abundance, will only realised if you believe in Him and walk His way.

From Su’s life and my life, the different between us was, Su trusted Lord Jesus from day 1 when she accepted Christ. I have told her that to see her blessings come, she must believe in Lord Jesus. She chooses to believe in Him and walk His way, trusting Him to protect her and helps her clear her problems. Holy Spirit started talking to Su also from day 1. Her blessing is coming on her 1 year walk with the Lord. Praise the Lord!

For me, my initial months of Christian life was fighting the darkness, though I trust the Lord to deliver me, I did doubt about Lord here and there, especially when I totally could not feel about Him then. It was when I won my battle and started trusting Lord, around December last year, that Holy Spirit then started talking to me. As I walk closely to God’s way, my blessing of my car, as Lord had promised, is in December, 1 year from the month I started trusting Him fully. However, as I stepped into my 1 year of Christian life, Lord also has just blessed me my dream girl. This time round I truly believe my baby is in me and will be a strong and healthy one. I will test it a few weeks time to confirm.

YC has been a strong believer too. Lord has been blessing her with lots of goodness in her work area, increments and promotions. Lord also has been healing her body.

Kr had scolded God previously and still accusing God of loving her lesser, she has not seen much of the blessings, but as she discarded the law way of doing good to get bless and started trusting Lord, Lord has started blessing her a bit. The big blessing will come when she come close to Him.

For WK, whenever she doubt, the blessings is delayed, but I know Lord surely will deliver. Praise the Lord.

There are many others children of God, who wonder where their great break through are. Maybe you could see some light from our lives.

Father God, thank You for continue to remain faithful and loving to us, children of God. I praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus. Amen!

No comments: