Monday, September 10, 2007

Lord, You are FAITHFUL

Yesterday, New Creation Church, NCC, announced the location of the new church we are building at one north. The building looks good, but will be further for me in term of MRT access, at Bona Vista MRT, but will only take around 25mins by car according to street directory. No wonder Lord want me to pick up driving. :D

I thought that Sunday will be an uneventful day; oh man….it didn’t turn out as what I thought! Around 10pm, I was thinking of listening to a sermon, but Lord told me to pray in the spirit first. I obeyed and prayed.

Then YC came online to chat with me, she told me that she had this urge to chat with me even though she was busy. I told her my church new location. She told me about that area has strong negative forces around. She used to work there before this new company. They had formed a Christian group to pray to counter the dark forces. But she said that a lot of the Christian was afraid and withdrew. This was because those who came to pray or lead, they were attacked with sickness and death. She said they had pray for a church to go there since last year!

I told her, my church is a radical grace church. With Lord Jesus strong presence there, all evil forces around have to give way. It was then Lord gave YC a vision. She told me she saw dark smoke coming in and lingering around a white curtain. She asked if I have any at home. She also asked if there was any chair or bed next to it. Yes, JC was sleeping in her room!

I started praying in the spirit and YC told me the dark smoke remained at the curtain. I then plead the blood of Jesus on the curtain and manifest the Lord’s hand on the curtain. Then YC said the dark smoke moved to the top of the curtain. She also told me there was a black shadowed man standing outside the window. I decided to plead the bloodline of Jesus around my house unit. YC told me that the black man had moved up. I then plead the bloodline of Jesus around my whole block of flat. All these while, I was praying in the spirit.

At this point, YC told me that she had a funny vision and I should see it. She said that that black man touched the building and as if his finger was burnt. He then flew off. Phew, it was then my prayer slow down to a stop. Praise the Almighty Lord!

Lord just now praise that I am good against satan, haha. I told Him that it’s not I am good. It’s because Lord Jesus is GOOD and His BLOOD works!

Lord Jesus, Heavenly Daddy, thank You for Your Perfect Work on the cross. Your finished work have keep me in Your safety net. Praise Your Almighty Name! Amen!

PS: here are the prayers I prayed:

In the Name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus on the curtain. Lord, manifest your Lord’s hand on the curtain, so as to bless the curtain and judge the adversary. Amen.

Lord, I plead the bloodline of Jesus around my house unit (address), I pray in Jesus Name.

Lord, I plead the bloodline of Jesus around the whole block of my flat in (address), I pray in Jesus Name.

No comments: