Friday, September 7, 2007

Blessed be the Lord God Almighty

For those of you readers that have been following my blog, guess you are familiar with my wanting of a baby girl and got cheated once by the d. I know that Daddy God will sure bless me one. That’s for sure, for I know all His answers are Yes and Amen. This was what attracted me to come to Him in the first place, last year.

Regarding this baby, last month, when hubby and I was trying out, Lord did tell me that He was blessing me a baby. I actually told Lord that I don’t want to know when the baby would come since d always used it to cheat and confuse me.

However, August, out of curiosity, I asked Lord again. That was after He told me a few times of “Father God wants to bless you…” without saying what Daddy God wants to bless me. When He told me Daddy God had blessed me a baby, I was half believe half doubt, as you know, once bitten twice shy.

Next few days, Lord talked to me in the voice that I could recognize and could confirm the news really was from Him. The moment I shared out this news, that night, a force came and shook my tummy up n down. It further confirmed I do have a baby and d tried to upset it. There are few times of menstrual camps too. Previously, for my normal menstruation I do not have such feelings, so I am sure it’s not the usual one.

Yesterday, Lord assured me many times, …wow, this song from Bob Fitts – Is that really you, O Lord, really reflects my shaky believes in this baby. Ok, back to the topic, Lord told me, Yes, Father God did bless me the baby, keep assuring me that my baby is inside me. He even said that whatever the devil did – the menstruation, he will not succeed against His blessing, for it’s a sow and harvest principal, I got this baby from my sowing, in term of tithing, so there is no way d could remove it.

Silly me still not sure, for usually when I see bleeding, I associate it to chance of having baby gone. Last night, I prayed to Lord, if the baby is inside me, show a vision to YC, to confirm it. Last night YC msn with me, Lord gave her a vision of my girl.

Here was what she saw on the vision Lord gave to her:

I saw a pretty little gal bouncing away happily and very full of life

with a really nice dress that has pink edges

hair like semi blond?

very cheerful too.

well, steph, if this gal is your next child, you are going to very busy!

the gal I saw very active, run around the house like a rocket!

also very talkative, very full of life.

jumping up and down.

talk n talk n talk

active as in how to describe it, it is like u can't keep up with her.

she was talking to u.

non-stop!

Haha, I was so happy last night when I read the above. Just now, doubts came on again, the thoughts was about if this confirmation is from d or Lord, just as the thoughts came, Lord played this song, Blessed be the Lord God Almighty, from Bob Fitts. Praise the Lord!

Now, I am sure, YES, the baby girl is in me, No Matter what ever tricks d is working out to upset it, NO, he is not going to be successful. My Daddy God is a Strong and Almighty God, He will sure Protects my baby girl. Daddy God said she is a Miracle Baby. Yes, I believe in Him. I am now waiting for the day I can confirm her with my test kit.

Daddy God, thank You so so much, You know of my doubts, yet, You never get angry, You continue assuring me time and time again. Till I now very sure the Blessing is from You! Hallelujah! Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus! Your Name is above all names and You are so beautiful! I love You, Daddy God! *smooches*

No comments: